Is there any chance that you could make the "O" into an iPhone home button
  • VGXVGX Member Posts: 796
    here is an updated one for you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    Thank You Very Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
    This is Incredible
  • Benjamin_m5Benjamin_m5 Member Posts: 646
    Can you send my logo that you made for me, in a large size with a transparent background?! Can you make animated logos too?! Thank you very much...looks very nice!!!
    Benjamin_m5 said:
    Can you send my logo that you made for me, in a large size with a transparent background?! Can you make animated logos too?! Thank you very much...looks very nice!!!

email sent. Sorry don't know how to do animations
    VeiraGames said:
    email sent. Sorry don't know how to do animations

Thank you very very much!!! It's awesome!!! Thank you

Off topic: Have you finished your game?!
    I have, its currently waiting to be reviewed. I have your email now so once its released i'll email you a promo code
    VeiraGames said:
    I have, its currently waiting to be reviewed. I have your email now so once its released i'll email you a promo code

Thanks much!!! =)
  • theappdevelopertheappdeveloper Removed Posts: 72
    Hello,

what happened to my logo being made? Can you please make one that says "Ventora Studios" and make it cool and futuristic like? Thanks!
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    Oooh very nice, if you don't mind could you make one for me using these elements;

Cheers
  • icanmakeicanmake Member Posts: 466
    those look awesome!!! think u could make me one? here is my current logo:
    I'll do these in a couple of hours. Since i'm doing it for free can you lot help me with this please

http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=32490
    VeiraGames said:
    I'll do these in a couple of hours. Since i'm doing it for free can you lot help me with this please

http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=32490

sure im taking a look right now
  • Hey I might be late on this but if you could make me a logo it would be great !!

The name is : Gryphon's Realm:
    Escape Reality

( if you could put the words in two lines, " Gryphon's Realm: " on top and the bottom Escape Reality )

here's a link to a pic

http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/423f42d76f822de93b5e90b6ecb808e11224204726_full.jpg

that I would love to incorporate but the pic isnt mine. But if you could do something similar that would be amazing. If its to much just let me know and we'll try and work something out ( i do music, ;-) , Im just saying )

Thx
    David
    theappdeveloper said:
    Hello,

what happened to my logo being made? Can you please make one that says "Ventora Studios" and make it cool and futuristic like? Thanks!

This alright for you?

jd_diaz said:
    Hey I might be late on this but if you could make me a logo it would be great !!

The name is : Gryphon's Realm:
    Escape Reality

( if you could put the words in two lines, " Gryphon's Realm: " on top and the bottom Escape Reality )

here's a link to a pic

http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/423f42d76f822de93b5e90b6ecb808e11224204726_full.jpg

that I would love to incorporate but the pic isnt mine. But if you could do something similar that would be amazing. If its to much just let me know and we'll try and work something out ( i do music, ;-) , Im just saying )

Thx
    David

no problem, i am actually looking for someone who is good at making music. i will have your image done by tomorrow (need to think) would you like that image to be used or should i do something similar/different?
  • Well the image isnt mine ( i googled it , lol ) but if you can come up with something similiar that would be great !! Maybe your own version of the gryphon ;-) thx again.
    jd_diaz said:
    Well the image isnt mine ( i googled it , lol ) but if you can come up with something similiar that would be great !! Maybe your own version of the gryphon ;-) thx again.

will take me couple of hours. will have it done tomorrow
  • No prob !! Thx AGAIN GREATLY !!
    @icanmake, this is all I could think of at the moment. will make more but for now tell me what you think
  • Mate! these are amazing!!! I would say quit your day job, start a logo company, and soon you'll be rich!

Any chance you would be able to do a logo for mine... it's kinda plain at the moment and was the only idea i could come up with...

Thanks,

K
    akstudiodevelopment said:
    Mate! these are amazing!!! I would say quit your day job, start a logo company, and soon you'll be rich!

Any chance you would be able to do a logo for mine... it's kinda plain at the moment and was the only idea i could come up with...

Thanks,

K

+1000 =) these are incredible!!!
    VeiraGames said:
    @icanmake, this is all I could think of at the moment. will make more but for now tell me what you think

i am speechless that looks so good =D incredible job! i would like to see what else u can come up with. if you could think of a way to somehow incorporate this character that would be great:
    http://tinypic.com/r/2efjmvp/7

btw, what program do u use to make these?
  • ChobbifaceChobbiface PRO Posts: 491
    I know you said you're only doing a few... If it's not too late, any chance you could do one more for 'Chobbigames' one word? Theme is chubby, cute. I don't have mind whatever style it is really. Thanks a lot !
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Hey there,

Wow, I am absolutely blown away. Your logos are fantastic! If its not too late, could you make me one for my company - PDL Productions, L.L.C. I was thinking something futuristic looking. You might also put our slogan "Software In Touch With Tomorrow" below it if that's alright. Thanks again, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

- Alex
    Hey

Can you add please, at the bottom or in the middle too, of the picture: Benjamin Productions in a nice font?! It would be great!!! Then please sent it back to me in a large size with a transparent background :) Thank you very very much!!!
    beefy_clyro said:
    Oooh very nice, if you don't mind could you make one for me using these elements;

Cheers

Made a suggestion on your forum topic :)
    @beefy_clyro - if you don't like it i can always change it.

@jd_diaz - would you like something like this? (this is only something quick i came up with)

• YES !! That looks great. Could you make the escape reality smaller than the first text ? thx !! its looking great so far !!
    VeiraGames said:
    @beefy_clyro - if you don't like it i can always change it.

Thanks for trying, i don't want to sound ungrateful or not appreciative because i am, but i don't really like that!

Forget you've ever seen a picture, if i gave you a blank slate and said the only key part is it must say kc8.co.uk, what would you come up with?
This discussion has been closed.