VeiraGames > Your free logos here

Comments

• Hey I kno this is gonna sound crazy but we were feeling the original but with the words like the second. Maybe the " Gryphon's Realm: " in the firery letters like befor. And something toned down for the second part. I'm so sorry for the change. But if you want. Email me and we'll talk something out for music for you next or current game ( FREE of course, lol )

Thx :-)
  • VGXVGX Member Posts: 796
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    @icanmake, I use photoshop, I don't know how to use illustrator. Thats another thing i realised, when you save the image on the forums, the quality don't look as good.
  • What u can do is upload it with sendspace.com and put the download link instead. That way the full quality is there ;-)
    What are you lot doing with these logos? what do you want it for anyway? i don't know why the hell i started this in the first place
  • VeiraGames said:
    What are you lot doing with these logos? what do you want it for anyway? i don't know why the hell i started this in the first place

Hey was this message for me ? I'm sorry if I upset you. Don't worry about it, my bad. I know it's free and I'm not trying to be a "begger". Cuz beggars can't be choosers. So it's ok. As for the music. I'll still do something for ya. Just because u took time out of your day to do the first two. Sry once more.

Thx :-)
    David
    Sdj_games@yahoo.com

Email me for the game music :-)
    no, no... that was just a general question for everyone. not having tantrum, lol

just interested in what everyone wants with these, what they going to use it for?
  • Whew , *wipes sweat off brow*

Im gonna use it for my logo. If u want you can email me and we'll work something out ( like music and some cash too ) I just didnt have much cash but i'll def try to work something out ! Because your work is amazing. Shoot me and email, we'll talk ;-)

Thx
    David
    I should start charging a minimum of £3 to £5 (depend how much it takes me to do, bet everyone is going to run a mile now lol)

but this week its all FREE!

I do need some music but need to work out few things in my next game by the way I have a new game coming out soon,

http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=32540

but my next game i will definetly need some music for it.
  • TRUST ME when i say the WHOLE GAME will be covered. Music SFX, ect. Let me know if you need any other info for the logo. again, I CANT thank you enough !! SERIOUSLY !!!

David
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    VeiraGames said:

That looks awesome! You are really talented! I'll have to pass the logo on to some of the other execs in the company to see what they think, but it looks great.

- Alex
    @jd_diaz,

do you want a background with it (if so what style) or just a transparent bg?
    what effects do you want? fire? ice? normal? glow? ... ... ...?!

is it just the letters and the gryphon or do you want more, like a pheonix oe something else (your choice)?

I can make a little logo or a whole poster. depends what works for you
  • youngster9youngster9 Member Posts: 326
    If you wouldn't mind VeiraGames could you make one for me. C!NNOVAT!VE GAMES. I was going to use it as a splash screen type of thing.

Thanks a ton,
    Youngster9
  • Ok. Here's a rundown. The effect of the first one. The fire gryphon. The effect of the first text on gryphon's realm: ( I need it with the apostrophe in gryphon's and the two dots after realm ) also the text from escape reality from the ssecond version. You know like a toned down style so it doesnt appear bigger than the first text. Maybe underneath realm have the escape reality part.

And a transparent BG is prolly best. That way I can make it a .png and put it anywhere i need :-)

Let me kno
    Thx !!
  • App SurgeApp Surge Member Posts: 651
    Could you do one that says red sky please?
    I have no idea in mind, so do what you like!

Thanks,
    Henry
  • icanmakeicanmake Member Posts: 466
    redsky said:
    Could you do one that says red sky please?
    I have no idea in mind, so do what you like!

Thanks,
    Henry

there are 2 red sky ones at the front of the thread...
    youngster9 said:
    If you wouldn't mind VeiraGames could you make one for me. C!NNOVAT!VE GAMES. I was going to use it as a splash screen type of thing.

Thanks a ton,
    Youngster9

@red sky, check the first page i did 2. let me know if you like or not.

also for everyone else, would help also if you said what colour, theme/font (happy, future, horror, mexico, pure, whatever..) you would like
    VeiraGames said:

Wow this is great VeiraGames! But could you add a basic background.

Thanks a lot
    Youngster9
    @youngster9, this kinda basic?
    Yes that is exactly what I wanted. Thanks
    Hello Uptimistik,

I already got one logo from VeiraGames that I really liked. But the style that you had in the other logos was one I needed for another reason. So if you wouldn't mind after Sparky's if you could make one for me. It is for:

C!NNOVAT!VE GAMES

Thanks
    Youngster9
    VeiraGames said:
    @red sky, check the first page i did 2. let me know if you like or not.

also for everyone else, would help also if you said what colour, theme/font (happy, future, horror, mexico, pure, whatever..) you would like

Oh, sorry about that. Just noticed it :) They're great! Thank you so much. Just one thing though. The text on the circular one blends into the background a little to much... Is there any way you could fix that for me?

Thanks a million,
    Henry
    Of course that is ok. I just wanted to tell you that I wanted one in your style too even though I already recovers one from veiragames

Thanks
    Youngster9
    @jd_diaz, is this ok? if not let me know
  • dmilinovichiiidmilinovichiii Member Posts: 620
    Could I have one for DMIII Games please?
    if you don't like it let me know.
  • David_GryphonsRealmDavid_GryphonsRealm Member Posts: 459
    TWO WORDS -- SIMPLY EPIC !!

2 more things and its DONE. Could you but a black bar behind the word reality. And could you take the two little dots ( " : " ) out. i KNOW i nagged about that lol. but it looks better without it. other than that this pic is AMAZINGLY EPIC !! Let me kno if i make any sense on what i just explained , jeje

Thx
    David
    VeiraGames said:
    if you don't like it let me know.

What font did you use for that graffiti?
  • David_GryphonsRealmDavid_GryphonsRealm Member Posts: 459
    Also could you post a link so i can download the full image ;) thx
This discussion has been closed.