Just a flash of inspiration

DrakDrak Member Posts: 75
Hi, guys

Yesterday night i've been working on this :

http://upload.stabland.fr/images/img86/zombie010144.jpg

Don't really know why XD, juste want to share it with you and maybe that it can give you some ideas....Personaly i've lost this idea to make a game with GS, too hard for me I think....Just for fun, i wonder that it could be a 2D isometric game where zombie would like to invade a small and quiet town or something like this ;)

Tell me how you find it! And don't know maybe you can imagine your proper game around this picture ;)
See ya!

Comments

• CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    Wonderful stuff ! Perfect for iPad.

Like Mr Booth said, find someone (here) to work on the game play / code while you concentrate on the visuals and I am sure you would end up with something really cool.
  • DrakDrak Member Posts: 75
    edited December 2011
    Thanks my friend!

Actually I already work on a small web project : Basket World, where players take the control of a basket ball manager, I make some illustrations, icones etc..So I don't want to say : Ok let's go start another project, come on, work with me!!! And after 2 weeks : OOh I'm so sorry, don't really have time for that, i hope that you understand...U know! With this art i only imagine a game which ask a long term developement and not sur that i can do it actually.On another hand I'm open for some small project, so if a developer want to make a small game, with developement in a short term I could be your man ;)

I would like to apologize, i'm a french guy, so maybe that you can find some mistakes on my poste...My english it's no perfect...So..Sorry and thanks for your comprehension
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    Bonjour! @Drak!

This is too good … to let go!

all will help you to bring such great graphics and game idea to market!

I will do a game design & layout for you!

eMail me myName in gmail …

MH
    A game design and a Layout? A lot of work to do here, dont lose your time on it for the moment, i need to think more about it first...If you would like to work on a little project we can talk about it...But i would like to say thank you, it's really great to read your comment...Can you explain me how does the layout work? When you've got a Layout you juste pour your graphic and it's done?
    gameDesign is written explanation of game elements/objectives ... and needed design features

layout is physical gameProject with scenes needed and content of each scene ... and includes the flow of gamePlay ... it basically works!

MH
    Yeah I know what is a GDD no prob, it was just for the Layout in fact...How does it works exactly? A guy like me who don't have skills in programation can easily work with a layout and build the game?
    Up?
  • CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    @Drak

"A guy like me who don't have skills in [programming] can easily work with a layout and build the game?"

Yes !
    Find it so funny....

http://upload.stabland.fr/images/img86/charac511271.jpg

...so I work slowly on it ;)
    I find them characters adorable!
    Tres bon!

Keep working … they will inspire you to do a game!

MH
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    Bonjour, (Je parle français, Deutsch,Irish, English (L'anglais est ma langue maternelle)
    très bon, très bon,)
    Peut-être je pourrais être d'une aide, je suis un programmeur, mais je ne suis pas aussi habiles à platformers ou casse-tête dont votre art regarde comme si elle allait être. Cependant malades ont un oeil et voir si je peux vous connecter avec un programmeur génial si vous voulez??,
    Votre sinecerely,
    Jack Leonard,
    -
    Mon site: www.thermo-apps.com
    Mon email: thermoapps@gmail.com
    To all the other non french speakers; I basically said that i may be of help with the programming or i could hunt around and hook him up with another programmer,
    Hey Leonard thanks first, speaking french with me ;) really appreciated :)

Actually I prefer to work alone on this "project", see it a litlle bigger to develop, so take my time on the graphic part and when I had reached a good level and good percentage of work on this graphic part i would look for a programmer...I'm working on building for the next step! ;)
    So don't let it go!
    Continue to make so research and try to find a good western atmosphere...Think it's a really important thing to do and it can give a really nice identity to the game. Need some feedback guys! ;)

http://upload.stabland.fr/images/img86/acc837151.jpg
    Hablo solo un poco! Asi es mas dificil par mi, hablar Espagnol en este lugar..Si querias hablar espanol porque no buscas a un Forum espanol? sera mas facil no? ;)
    1-0 for RKS :P

you're right...I like spanish too and english is already a great challenge for me XD But in another point of view it will be better for you if you would like to learn more. In my case, I am french and i make some efforts to speak (or write) in english here, and i'm lucky to be there with this great community, helping me and also make efforts to understand all that i say. Really usefull isn't it?
    Ah Ah

Don't know if all that I say in spanish is 100 % good maybe that i've made one or two mistakes ;) overall just said that i speak spanish but just a little bit, so it will be very dificult for me to speak spanish here and if you want to speak and learn spanish the best solution is to find a spanish forum around Game salad XD..
    I'm pleased to hear that my english is pretty good,that's mean work pay :P
    edited December 2011
    Another one :

And the last one for tonight..

let's go :

• ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    Nice... Looks like you could make a 3D looking Plants first Zombies Style game.
    Block Stopper? :)
  • SnapFireSnapFire Member Posts: 361
    Dang man, that art looks awesome! Good luck finding a programmer!

-Thomas
  • AcaiGamesAcaiGames Member Posts: 37
    edited December 2011
    Dude this is very Impressive!! Keep up the great work!

AcaiGames
    Thanks everyone ;)
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    I didn't know Batman was a Graphics artist too....
  • EthanZarovEthanZarov Member Posts: 156
    edited December 2011
    Cool
  • mu-kowAPPSmu-kowAPPS Member Posts: 233
    By the way, ur English is better than some americans (I'm American so know for sure)

Also, the art is really cool, it kinda makes me think of q-Bert.

I feel that art has great potential to make a killer game, try story boarding your entire game game before seeking a developer.
    Thanks Mu-kow, please to hear that^^

thanks for my work too, I try to work slowly on it, and try to make something cool...Before I ask for a developer i would like to have something complete about art and gameplay (or game design)...Finaly I think that the game will be more a tower defense, mix with tactical game like (final fantasy advanced if you know)..I need to developp more but actually don't have lot of time..Noel is here Guyssss!!!

• mu-kowAPPSmu-kowAPPS Member Posts: 233
    I loved final fantasy tactics for Play station! If you want to get some ideas for a tactics game, disgaea 2 for the ps2 has some of the best game mechanics I've seen for that type of game. Good luck!
    Thanks for support Mu-Kow, really apreciate ;)
  • zNiiCzNiiC Member Posts: 74
    I would love to help you code your game. If you have lost interest in your game can you help make art for mine. I have a video to show you what I have so far. Love your work too!