Just a flash of inspiration

2»

Comments

• DrakDrak Member Posts: 75
    I have not lost interst for my game, and continue to work quietly on it! Actually I don't need someone for programming, maybe later..For the moment, I work on the GDD and my graphic part. When this two big parts will finish i'll thing about the rest. Stay connected, New images in a short time ;)
  • zNiiCzNiiC Member Posts: 74
    No problem. Good luck! And one questions, how do you make all of those beautiful images?
    How do I make all those images?...Mhh I think I can say : work, work, work and work :P
  • zNiiCzNiiC Member Posts: 74
    Haha thats what they all say. Photoshop?
    Illustrator
    Hey everyone, it's been a long time hein?! Today i'm here to show my progress on Cowboy VS Zombie (original yeah I know...)tell me what you think about ;)image

And other stuff using for communication between me and programmer (comments in french sorry) but I visual it's clear

At the begining, a small card game where player need to choose and find the card with the higher value, if it's the case, player start and if it's not the case, zombie start! Really simple hein?

Here, some explainations, about defense mode and possibility of counter-attack.

Global view of the principal map for our prototype, different elements you can find on it and also the different possible interactions, for example TNT explosion change desert tiles to earth tiles.

I think this one is easy to understand, the document describe the different enemies attacks
    Actually i'm working on the sprites sheets for animation.

hope you like it ;)
  • ultimaultima Member, PRO Posts: 1,207
    lol ultrasound cow and pebble summoning zombie . very nice.. might want to put some pants on them cowboys... to be kids friendly ;)
  • zombieaddictzombieaddict Member Posts: 213
    i like the visual style alot
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    Hi Drak, your illustrations are top-notch stuff, I think; excellent stuff. I really look forward to the finished game. :-)

----------------------------------------------
    http://davidgriffinapps.co.uk/

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

Thanks for support everyone! Working hard to build and to finish it! New update in a couple of weeks ;) stay connected

PS : No, No pants for my Cowboy! They have nothing to hide :P
    Hey everybody!

A quick post, just to give you more information about the game. So, I always working on it and made some change in term of graphics spécificaly for the map :

This new design resolve the gradient problem on each tiles.

We've got a first try about music of the game and of course I would like to have some feedbacks about it :

http://cscompositeur.com/cowboys/niveau.mp3

We work really hard and I think that we'll can make a first gameplay video within the next 2 or 3 weeks. Hope you enjoy the work ;)
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    @Drak ... This looks awesome :)

I like the music but need to see it with gameplay really to see how it 'fits'.

What was wrong with the gradient on the tiles? I think it looks better with the gradient
    People gave us a lot of feedbacks and in general they found that gradient in each tiles make something strange, something artificial, no natural so that's why i've made some change around it. Gradient is always here but I apply gradient at the entire map and no only for each tiles this is the difference between both.

For the music, yeah I think you're right we need to see it with the gameplay to really see how it fits. I hope we can make something interesting with music, sound effects etc..Within a cuples of weeks!

Stay here! We'll back soon^^