Publishing Services For Hire

mychonymychony Removed Posts: 56
Recently there has been a lot of members offering to pay people to help publish their applications. I have helped numerous members on the forums to finally publish their games. Publishing should be the easiest steps, but sometimes it is the hardest. My services help finish the final steps to publishing your application and getting it on the appstore. I work quick, efficient and provide a friendly service. I don't work on a wage, so regardless of how many hours this takes, I will be with you 100%.

If you want your game to be ready, and waiting for review in a few hours, contact me.

Price is always negotiable and can be discussed via email: mychony5@gmail.com

Comments

• willieharriswillieharris Member Posts: 294
    check your inbox my friend.
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    edited December 2011
    ALL YOUR PUBLISHING ANSWERS WILL BE HERE; IF NOT CONTACT ME AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO FIX IT FOR FREE, I KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING PUBLSIHING IS

To all acquiring this check my publishing guide first:
    http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/35093/the-complete-publishing-guide-by-jack-leonard
    ---------------
    Posted by LeonardDeveloper, contact me on thermoapps@gmail.com
    Be sure to visit my website: http://www.thermo-apps.com
    Gamesalad templates coming soon to my website!
    Daily game developing tips on my website
    Weekly freebies on my website!, Head on over there to catch this weeks one!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Yours Sincerely,
    Jack Leonard
  • willieharriswillieharris Member Posts: 294
    edited December 2011
    Well... that is why I love my fellow Americans..LOL

@LeonardDeveloper
    Your assistance is greatly appreciated. and with my strong background in graphic design. I'm sure there will come a day where I can repay you with High end animations for free; in the near future... I will contact you shortly if your link does not help... but first I shall visit the link to your site.

please consider mines as well.

http://www.waymanz.com

• mychonymychony Removed Posts: 56
    @Leonard this is not appropriate for you to post your service on my thread. To my knowledge a few days ago, you where infact wanting assistance with this matter.

I am offering client work, one on one time to talk about issues relating to publishing, regardless of how long it takes to resolve clients publishing problems. My service is for those wanting to have their game "Waiting for Review" in a matter of a few hours. The process involves complete, and personal conversations with clients, and a CLEAR explanation of what is involved.
    @mychony
    Sorry i just feel publishing help shouldn't be a service or it shouldn't be payed for,
    My publishing guide provides A CLEAR explanation of whats happening and if it doesn't they can always contact me for FREE. @mychony
    "To my knowledge a few days ago, you where infact wanting assistance with this matter. " This would be 1-2 months ago, and i have published before that.... The problem i had was to do with apple, and apple did something wrong....
    And to my knowledge, you only joined a couple of days ago, so this means you must have 2 accounts, which isn't greatly appreciated
    @waymanharris
    Thank you very much!!!! I greatly look forward to dealing with you in the future then!! :P,
    Your site is wonderful!!, And your apps look great!,
    If you need any more FREE assistance contact me at: thermoapps@gmail.com
    You may also visit my site: www.thermo-apps.com
    ---------------
    Posted by LeonardDeveloper, contact me on thermoapps@gmail.com
    Be sure to visit my website: http://www.thermo-apps.com
    Weekly freebies on my website!, Head on over there to catch this weeks one!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Yours Sincerely,
    Jack Leonard
    edited December 2011
    @Leonard you have your own thread use it. This would almost be considered spam, you keep trying to promote what you have on my thread and your website. I do not offer the same as you. You may have learned how to publish from assistance a month ago, but I have had a longer time working with apple and publishing my own applications with GS members.

I offer one on one client conversation 100%. Working with them to have their application in review in a matter of hours. I will work with a client and provide a clear explanation for them, and will spend hours working with them until the issue is resolved. Again I have worked with numerous clients to resolve their issues, and provide a friendly service.
  • HapiappsHapiapps Member Posts: 373
    edited December 2011
    @ Leonard
    This is called thread hijacking and I hate people who do it :(

@mychony
    I may use this service to save me time. I will email you shortly.
    @hapiapps
    I was not thread high jacking, I just believe that users should not half to pay, or questions they could just post in the forums, so I simply stated that they could contact me for free for help. I would appreciate if you would stop trolling on every comment I make
  • MoritzPGKatzMoritzPGKatz Member Posts: 23
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

@LeonardDeveloper:
    I for one think that one-on-one help & support is quite a different thing and indeed a service I'd pay for if I needed help with publishing.

And like mychony and Hapiapps, I think it's not okay to post your information the way you did (Caps without spell-checking, obviously advertising your website).
    A friendly remark like "Hey, that's cool. For people who can't afford this and would like some basic help, here's a quick guide: [insert link]" would have sufficed.

Also, I couldn't help thinking of this Terry Pratchett quote:
    "Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind." ;)

Just my $ 0.02 - let's try to keep this forum friendly.

Cheers,
    Moritz
  • 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
    @leonarddeveloper
    These are no manners.He offered his services in this post and you stated to offer your free services in the same post.You must have made a new post.
    It looks so bad.Its like if some artist makes a thread to offer its services the other artist uses the same thread to offer his services free.
    This is unacceptable behavior.He is not ripping anyone but just kindly offering a services to people who may like or may not like to take up the offer.
    My service is what clients pay for, fast, friendly, and efficient. I don't work on a wage, so regardless of how many hours this takes, I will be with you 100%. One-on-one help, support and a clear detailed explanation is my service.

If you want your game to be ready, and waiting for review in a few hours, contact me. I'm available all the time.

Email: mychony5@gmail.com
    edited December 2011
    @hapiapps, look forward to hearing from you soon
    @3d10 and Moritz I do agree with you, thank you.

The GS members that contacted me, had exhausted all the options and invested a lot of time in attempting too figure out how to publish their games. They had read threads about publishing, this includes Leonard's 'publishing guide'. However they posed no help. An error can be caused for any amount of reason. I will work for however long it takes to resolve the problem, and ensure you know what to do in future.
    Sorry to be offensive rude or whatever you have deemed me to be, but as far as I'm concerned is I'm allowed free speech as it is a free world and I would not take publishing advice from someone who joined gs 12 days ago,
    Again sorry for my..... Whatever I did wrong,
    Jack
    edited December 2011
    You are allowed free speech, but this does not have anything to do with what you had done. As other members pointed out, you where 'thread hijacking' and rude. I am stating facts, that other members had exhausted all options and advice; including your 'publishing guide'.

You learned a month ago. I have worked WITH Apple and GS members prior to me joining for a lot longer than you. I assure you. Regardless if I joined a day ago, this does not affect what my service is, and how efficient and patient I am to resolve any publishing errors clients have.
    Please excuse me, sorry!,
    And I was not "thread hijacking" as I wasnt offering another service just a link to something that they should try firt before that pay, I apologise. I shall leave your thread now as what I regarded as helping other users, you seem to regard as "thread high jacking" and being rude" if you have any further issues with me or my services, PM me,
    I bid you good day!,
    Jack
    edited December 2011
    It was not only me Leonard but other members who first posed the statement that you where thread hijacking, which I agree with. As noted previously, I offer a quick service. People that had used my services had exhausted all the options. Your thread doesn't help. I don't have an issue with your 'services' but with the fact you where advertising your thread on mine. Please refrain from this. Again, I reiterate the fact that I do not offer what is on your thread. There is a significant difference. I offer one-on-one help, support & ensure they have learned how to publish for future reference.
    "advertising" "high jacking", I was simply trying to help users not trying to sell boxes of coca cola by putting coke posters on a pepsi store , this is a forum community where people help each other and, Ido one on one help for FREE this forums is NOT a marketplace or business institutions so please don't refer to it as "advertising" or thread high jacking.... The sole purpose of the found is to HELP other users and that is what I do for FREE, and all my clients have well appreciated what I do.... My publishing GUIde is just a quick quite to show you who to do things but at the ned of my publishing guide thread it's states that users can contact me and I will help them for free.... I don't want to be known as a thread high jacket or whatever holding names you may throw at me... All I want to do is HELP people and I'm not in it for the money....... TO ALL THAT CALLED ME A THREAD HIGHJACKER, I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP AND I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME,
    Jack
    edited December 2011
    Why do you have a problem with my service? We offer two different things? In your previous post you where going to leave me alone, so I would appreciate if you would. You where in fact thread hijacking. You said it was free, but in fact you wanted money. Your 'publishing guide' doesn't help. Your upset, because I can actually help people, and have infact helped many in regards to this. I'm sure I am a lot older than you and have had more experience in this field. I have worked with Apple, and have close contacts with them for a long time. I'm fully aware of how to publish, and how to teach others. Please keep to your thread.
    Like I asked you before pleae move your issues with me I privte messaging (GS PM) as you are jut cluttering up your own thread and this just makes more work for the sous's
    edited December 2011
    Dear mychony, to settle this: I have no problem with your thread but it appears that u have a problem with my thread as you earlier said: "your thread doesnt help" and I found this to be a petty remark, but I don't say anything. also my publishing services are free not paid (I don't know where you got that from...) I have a guide and I also do one to one... My sister is head European operations for apple (hollyhill,cork,ireland) so I assure you I have better contacts with apple then you, and contacts doesn't make the slightest difference... I am keeping to my own thread now, this is my alt response to settle this very big understanding!, if you have any more "issues" or want to call me childish names like a HIGHJACKER again please don't waste space on the forums and just pM me,
    Jck
    It is my thread, so if I wish to explain my services more clearly I can. If the sous would like to remove Leonards comments, they may. However, I feel myself and other members have clearly pointed out what the problem was regarding his comments and attitude.
    edited December 2011
    @Leonard from the clients I have worked with, your thread has not helped them in anyway. On your thread you offer a paid service, free for general queries, but for actual work you charge money. It is on your thread.

Regardless of who your 'sister' is, I assure you I have very close tithes with Apple, and their CEO. My father was CEO of Standford Hospital before he resigned, due to personal reasons. This does not make me a close associate with any of his colleges. It is the relationship we have with people that have an influence on us, not your sister.
    I have had no attitude!, I realy disregard your petty remarks,,, I would like all my comments to be removed and all the comments that mychony made insulted me and commenting on my services, I started of trying to help and be nice!! After that's the sole purpose of the forums to help, I offer the same services but for free,
    Sorry for helping other users,
    Jack
    Recently there has been a lot of members offering to pay people to help publish their applications. I have helped numerous members on the forums to finally publish their games. Publishing should be the easiest steps, but sometimes it is the hardest. My services help finish the final steps to publishing your application and getting it on the appstore. I work quick, efficient and provide a friendly service. I don't work on a wage, so regardless of how many hours this takes, I will be with you 100%.

If you want your game to be ready, and waiting for review in a few hours, contact me.

Everything can be discussed via email: mychony5@gmail.com
    I assure other users that mychony offers a good service!
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    edited December 2011
    @ Leonard what you did is indeed threadjacking. You wouldnt like it if someone came into one of your threads doing that same thing. As someone else said above personal walk threws and step by step personal guidance threw the publishing process is different then your thread.You apologzed so lets just leave it at that guys

@mychony if you want me to clean the thread for you let me know
    @jonpapiomitis
    I realised what I did, and I realised that it was quite rude, I ment to help at the start.... But users didn't take so kindly to that... I apologies........ Please remove all of my posts and comments
  • HapiappsHapiapps Member Posts: 373
    edited December 2011
    Leonard is starting to become a nuisance by saying superfluous things in threads and defending himself which then wrecks the thread and his own reputation.

@mychony I just emailed you :)
  • CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    @mychony

Sounds good to me - I may be in touch shortly, the publishing side looks terrifying to me ! Glad to hear someone is offering this kind of service.
This discussion has been closed.