Publishing Services For Hire

2»

Comments

• LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    edited December 2011
    @Hapiapps,
    Well your a kind person!! (sarcasm) Ive done this on one thread (This thread) And i apologized....... Really Hapiapps, this is the second time you've commented and remarked at me for no reason (This whole thing was over, and any decent person would have left it be)............................
    On a happier thought, because i am a nice person,
    @mychony I designed something for you which i hope will help you forgive me for my... rudeness..............
    Anyway here is a little logo, which you can put on your website that DZtech designed for you!! :),
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Hope you like it!! :D, (2hrs in photoshop.....& Art Text) If you need any more of the sort
    Infact im so kind...
    Im gonna make one for everyone that called me a thread highjacker..... (to apologize for what i did)
    @mychony
    Tell me if you like the poster i made for you, if you need anymore of the sort contact me!,
    ---------------
    Posted by LeonardDeveloper, contact me on thermoapps@gmail.com
    Be sure to visit my website: http://www.thermo-apps.com
    Weekly freebies on my website!, Head on over there to catch this weeks one!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Yours Sincerely,
    Jack Leonard
  • JackYdJackYd Member Posts: 93
    LMAO- your website is listed on the top right corner which is practically still advertising your "name and business"
    edited December 2011
    Nope thats just for the forums so no one will steal the background and write their own stuff..... Ill take it off for him if he wants)
    Jack
    (its not advertising its called, a subtle watermark :P)
  • MoritzPGKatzMoritzPGKatz Member Posts: 23
    I lol'd too, and not because of the "watermark". This is priceless.
    edited December 2011
    Haha Ya i know, it did turn out to be pretty funny!!,
    (i was doing most of the art for my game anyway, all i made for mychony was the mac and logo)
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    edited December 2011
    topic closed as it quickly descended into madness.

mychony, please feel free to open a new one that hopefully won't be hijacked,
This discussion has been closed.