Enemy art for my game (bitblockrunner)

2»

Comments

• SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    I think a Sous should change the title of this thread :P
  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    Has everyone seen the new Mesa Mini-Rectifier? I played one the other day and it's awesome!

Ace
    edited December 2011
    Seen them, haven't heard them personally. What I want to know is how to get one of these things...

A chick that plays guitar... Have you checked the online dating sites? ;)

It's a Kaoss Pad made by Korg ;)

Ace
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    edited December 2011
    Unless the enemy art now becomes a dual rectifier .. then its still on topic :)

Seen the mini-rect but aint played or seen one! They do look cool though.

Slick, what are you referring to? The cd rack yeh? Pretty sure Ikea will stock something similar ..... oh wait ..... you mean the guitar rocking mrs? In all seriousness, the pad is pretty cool, i also see Gibson are now launching bluetooth pedals ... imagine a world of wireless pedals ... ahhhhhh
  • ClockClock Member Posts: 308
    From the Youtube Video Above....

Holy $%#@ing Cow. She rocks. Whats wrong with the world. Girls can do anything in these days.
    edited December 2011
    Actually, I wanted to know where to get a beautiful girl that can totally rock it on the guitar. I know about the Korg Pad already…:P

Here's a couple of more from her. She kicks total ass.

Original song from her…On a Parker...

Or just check out her page…

http://www.youtube.com/user/JulietteVmusic
    @Beefy - It would still be off topic because the Mini-Rectifier is a single rectifier, not a dual :P

This will make you sick if you you think that chick is good lol.

Ace
    And no, I did not notice the Gibson bluetooth pedals. I don't like their new robot guitar they came out with. I'm a purist to an extent. Bluetooth pedals is something i'd be interested in, though. Gotta check that out.

And @kinwaing…Isn't she awesome?
    edited December 2011
    @mynameisace - I see your bad ass little girl, and raise you my own 10 year old…

Serious note - I hadn't seen your video before, that girl is awesome.
    I wasn't keen on the look of the robot guitar, but for a live situation, it's a huge step forwards. The Variax is getting better too, I played the first one at Music Live (a UK music show) and it had a delay between playing something and the alternate tuning sounding, which made it unplayable live but the new ones sound pretty convincing. The Eleven Rack from Digidesign is another step forward. I always use a cranked tube amp, that will never change, but the modelling with the True-Z input as well, it sounds pretty convincing! I am a huge fan of a good wood and as little wiring as possible, but (live, at least) companies are making things a whole lot easier for us. I do session work, so could need 3 or 4 tunings, completely different sounds etc per gig, so making that easier for me is awesome. For my band's stuff though, I just use a guitar (basswood body & maple neck) straight in to a tube amp on 10, if I want a cleaner sound (which is rare in the Ellerker stuff), I just roll off my volume knob a bit :)

Ace
    It's a draw... It's the same badass little girl lol

Ace
    Man, For The Love of God brings so many memories back for me, there was this CD that was made for a girl who was dying with cancer and she was big in to rock music and I played the guitar on the record and For the Love of God was one of the songs.

Ace