WIP Point and Click Mystery Game

MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
edited February 2012 in Conferences and Events
Ok, it took longer than expected to recover from the New Year's eve. Some of my brain cells are still sobering up, but some of the toughest already begun creating an idea in my mind.

I have to be honest when I first saw the theme I was still a little bit drunk and I understood that Stormy set a geographical theme (like at world's end) and I imagined my game to start at the edge of Discworld with Death looking down and the he falls.

I then read what Stormy really meant and I did some research coming to the conclusion that the Mayan Prophecy had some hints of truth, due to some solar events that will take place at the end of this year, but in the end I think that unfortunately it will be highly improbable.

However I came up with a nice setting for a classic point and click story. Coding it will be easy enough the hard part will be writing it and designing it. It really looks nice in my head, let's see if I can make it nice in GS too.

Good luck to everyone else that entered the contest!

Comments