New To GameSalad Need Some Help (PAID)

FullBlockGamesFullBlockGames Member Posts: 56
edited August 2012 in Introductions
Hi everyone, I found out about GameSalad about two months ago. I am 13 years old. I just turned 13 yesterday, I didn't make an account though because I saw the rules so I didn't make one till now. During the time that I found GS and now I have been making a game. To me it is pretty complicated so it's taking a while, but I'm sure it's not too complicated so most of you. Well my game is almost done. It doesn't have art, any menu, but the core gameplay is done. The problem is though, there a lot of glitches/bugs. I need them fixed but I cannot figure out how to do it. It would be too much to ask to get this done for free, so is there anyone that would like to check out my game, find all the bugs/glitches, and fix them up. I will offer some money. Also I will need some art so if anyone would like to fix it and make art that would be amazing. Obviously I would pay more for that. Well, thanks in advanced!

Thanks

Comments

• patapplepatapple Member Posts: 873
    edited August 2012
    contact me infobalestra@gmail.com
    I can only help you with code/bugs. I am not a good artist :)

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    Hi man.

Send me an email (located below in my signature)
    I'll be able to help out. Let's talk more about this over email.

Glad to have you here, by the way!
  • shaihem2014shaihem2014 Member Posts: 26
    I am not that professional, but I will do my best.

adilnaeemkhan@gmail.com
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    how about you use the free help available to you? Post your issues on the forum and we will try to save you money. I'm not saying anything about the people posting above, but some users are going to sell them selves as better with gamesalad than what they are. You shouldn't have to pay for most of your help needed. You certainly are not gonna learn anything by paying someone else to make your game for you.
  • EpicEpic Member Posts: 89
    Also building on what @tenrdrmer said this forum is amazing just ask a question there are heaps of people willing to help you for free and these guys are professionals also your just 13 I doubt your going to have a way of paying these guys, also since your 13 your not going to have enough money to pay people to fix your games mainly because if your game doesn't make much your going to be broke.

Good luck with your games
  • DimensionGamesDimensionGames PRO Posts: 993
    Send me a message on Skype. I have a bit of FREE time at the moment so willing to try and help you :)
  • FullBlockGamesFullBlockGames Member Posts: 56
    Thanks @SaladStraightShooter for understanding. And I just want to say I'm sorry for the trouble. As for everyone else, thanks for commenting! I'm sure one of us can work something out to get my game completed! I think I have contacted everyone that has asked but if I haven't you can just reach me on skype. fullblockgames is my account. Ok well have a great day!
    Hey, I made this forum a while ago, but there are still some bugs. I have mostly finished the game, but there are still one or two big bugs. I can't really explain them, because my game is hard to explain and I would have to explain the whole game, then the problem and it would be very hard. So if anyone has some time I need some help soon! Thanks everyone. My Skype name is fullblockgames so just contact me that way.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    As you still paying?
    Yes
  • creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
    As you still paying?
    Beware This guy and others are behaving like childish. They are connected with http://thatdevelopermarket.com And announcing fake big news.

He caught here http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/50154/fullblockgames-is-expanding-needs-a-designer#latest
This discussion has been closed.