FullBlockGames Is Expanding...Needs A Designer

FullBlockGamesFullBlockGames Member Posts: 56
Welcome
Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well! So our team, FullBlockGames, is expanding a lot. We now have different people to do each of the different jobs. We are working as a team though, not a company. Everyone has a say in what we do, they can ask to change the game, and just about do anything, because we are working with each other, not for each other.

About Us
We are just a group of people from all over the world that I contacted to see if they would like to work with us. We have a lot of different personal groups, that know a lot of different things. It is great being with everyone because we can share our ideas and create really great games or apps. We are about 5 people together. We usually have a daily Skype, either group chat, or video. We are looking to buy pro in the future too. We already have a Developer account to Apple, and are happy to purchase an Android, and Google Play. We can't wait to meet you and welcome you to the team!

What We Need From You
We have started a game, almost finished actually. We are just about ready to submit it to Apple. So now that we do have a few people, we need somebody that can coordinate all of the game making. You will be in high contact with our artists and he will send you prototypes, and you can coordinate the game. We will need you to kinda take charge, and coordinate which developer will do what parts, which artist will do what pieces, and things like that. They will all be reporting to you, which then you will report to me. We will also might need you to help with designing levels, when bosses come, how they look, and all that. You will need to be very creative with the game, because we would like you to help design the menu's and where buttons go and all that.

What You Will Be Paid
This is one of the shorter topics ;) Your pay will be determined according to what personal level we find. It you are a beginner, your pay might stay low, and gain as we get to know you. I know a lot of people really hate profit share, but that would be ideal for us if you could do that for the first month or two, just so we can get settled and what not. Anyhow though, you will get paid a good amount of money if you work hard and fit the standards.

How Do I Apply? How Are You Picking Who Gets The Job?
If you fit this criteria and would like to be picked, simply just send us a private message! We are picking you guys by who fits the standards the most, and who seems like they can really be trusted with this big job. Please explain a little about your self and your past with gaming industries when you apply. You are pretty much running the team, although you don't have the last say, you will be in charge of a lot and doing a big part for us.

If You Fit These Standards Please Apply!
So that is a lot of info about the job, if you have any questions feel free to comment below, or send me a message. We are really looking forward to getting to know you guys! Can't wait to see who we find!
Good Bye!
FullBlockGames

PS: We are bringing in people of almost all aspects of game creation. So if you can program, make art, or anything, please PM me.

Comments

• FullBlockGamesFullBlockGames Member Posts: 56
    We would also like to say, that in the future we are looking to turn into a company!
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    edited October 2012
    Maybe you should introduce yourself and your team. Skills, background, previous work, age....
  • FullBlockGamesFullBlockGames Member Posts: 56
    Ok sure! I a little bit about me. So I was an independent developer. I was starting to learn Xcode when a video about GS came up, so I clicked it and was amazed! I downloaded it and started learning it immediatly! I really loved the program and decided it was best for me. I have released 2 games personally, and the team and I have almost finished another. We got this done and really loved working together, but decided we needed to expand, to get more games out, in a less amount of time. Our team consists of Me (developer) another developer (I will release his name privately when contacted) and 2 artist, one a background artist/menu, the other charactors, game pieces, ect...We are looking to expand in all spots and really needed somebody to coordinate it, help design it and make the feel great, and really just make sure it comes out the best it can be. That's you who we are looking for! We are all above the age of 18, and are looking for somebody above that age, but as you know some of the best users could be kids.
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    Ok sure! I a little bit about me. So I was an independent developer. I was starting to learn Xcode when a video about GS came up, so I clicked it and was amazed! I downloaded it and started learning it immediatly! I really loved the program and decided it was best for me. I have released 2 games personally, and the team and I have almost finished another. We got this done and really loved working together, but decided we needed to expand, to get more games out, in a less amount of time. Our team consists of Me (developer) another developer (I will release his name privately when contacted) and 2 artist, one a background artist/menu, the other charactors, game pieces, ect...We are looking to expand in all spots and really needed somebody to coordinate it, help design it and make the feel great, and really just make sure it comes out the best it can be. That's you who we are looking for! We are all above the age of 18, and are looking for somebody above that age, but as you know some of the best users could be kids.
    All above 18. That good to know. But in this thread ( http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/47519/new-to-gamesalad-need-some-help-paid#latest )posted August 5, you claimed you just turned 13. Did you drink a magic potion or something?
  • ShadowMoonShadowMoon Member Posts: 146
    edited October 2012
    Hahaha... :) ... =))
  • TouchTiltGamesTouchTiltGames Member Posts: 1,162
    {face palm}
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    @dhondon very nice detective work. I'll take it from here. This thread is closed for, well, the obvious.
This discussion has been closed.