Liquid Gameworks/Outer Reach Entertainment is looking for coding and art subcontractors!

LiquidGameworksLiquidGameworks Anchorage, AKMember, Sous Chef Posts: 956
Hello!

Recently, I have offered my services as a coder on these forums, and have been working in conjunction with artist @basil81 to create projects for several clients. The client list has steadily been growing, with a future full of prospective projects.

The issue is, I'm only one person, as is Basil. This makes our time very limited, and while we want to assist all potential clients, the workload has become too much.

As such, I want to put out feelers for all coders and artists who want to become a part of our growing brand. Our job is to create amazing games and apps!

Here's a couple of the specifics:

You are paid for your work. This is not a profit share.
Payment is negotiable per project/coder, and is usually paid hourly with typical quote/deposit requirements.
Payment is through Paypal in USD.
Subcontractors deal with myself/Basil, not with the client.
You must adhere to strict deadlines, and these are set up at time of quote.
Quality is key! Basil and I will augment, adjust, and correct all projects for client.
This is a ghost job, meaning there will often be little to no credit within the game itself.

Requirements:

You must be 18, as we cannot contract with minors. This is verified and enforced.
You must verify your skill, either through published games, portfolio, or live demonstration/interview. This is required before any money changes hands.
International applicants are welcome to apply, though all business is conducted in English.

Most of our jobs are ghost jobs, but here are our websites so you can see a little of what we do.

http://www.outer-reach.com/graphics/
www.liquidgameworks.com

Apply today! Real money for real work!

Contact me at

contact@liquidgameworks.com

Comments