Problems signing app since 0.10.1 update

124»

Comments

• adamgfadamgf Member Posts: 3
    I guess I will try updating XCode to 4.6 ...
  • jerlant360jerlant360 Member Posts: 82
    edited February 2013
    I've updated to xcode 4.6 a few weeks ago and all the problems were solved
  • alarm656alarm656 Member Posts: 291
    Check in your keychain. You should have a world developer cert and iPhone developer paired with a key and iPhone distribution paired with a key and an if are signing for Mac apps cents for those. If you have any duplicates in there delete them. Then open Xcode and look in organizer and click on profiles and see the status of them.
    Why did you suggested to delete the keychain certificates? I'm having big problems after deleting certificates in keychain. I can't find the any keys. Xcode says "Xcode could not find a valid private-key certificate pair for this profile in your keychain.

in the profiles Xcode: valid sining identity not found development and distribution both profiles
  • goliathgoliath Member Posts: 1,440
    I get this error.... Someone please help.
  • ReverbLabsReverbLabs London ukMember, PRO Posts: 16
    Hi all, the app signing isnt working for me too. Every time i try, i keep getting this message:

Code Signing Error 1: /var/folders/1w/85lpfjpn5hj_rztmy58dhx3c0000gp/T/GameSalad0/5/Splat Penguin.app: replacing existing signature
    codesign_allocate: object: /private/var/folders/1w/85lpfjpn5hj_rztmy58dhx3c0000gp/T/GameSalad0/5/Splat Penguin.app/SplatPenguin malformed object (unknown load command 44)
    /var/folders/1w/85lpfjpn5hj_rztmy58dhx3c0000gp/T/GameSalad0/5/Splat Penguin.app: object file format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable

What does this mean??????

Ive revoked and re-installed all my certificates from scratch, and all are valid.
    All im trying to do is update my app to a new version.
    Please help!!!!!
  • Chr0nosChr0nos Wondering Vagabond AustraliaMember Posts: 113

Wow, thank you so much for the info guys. I also experienced this problem, and was at my wit's end as to what to do next. It turned out I had the same problem as a few of you. I had duplicate certificates. Once I deleted the duplicate, it worked perfectly.

• smithfamily2015smithfamily2015 Member, PRO Posts: 25

@Chr0nos said:
    Wow, thank you so much for the info guys. I also experienced this problem, and was at my wit's end as to what to do next. It turned out I had the same problem as a few of you. I had duplicate certificates. Once I deleted the duplicate, it worked perfectly.

Do you mean duplicate certificates in your keychain Access?