New illustrated character what do you think ?

124»

Comments

• JordeyyJordeyy Member Posts: 409
    Honestly, I'm just saying be careful. I dont know you, I dont know your motives, what I have said is just because this is how it comes across when looking at everything.
    I just think everyone is just taking little digs at me cause they can , its not like i have actualy done anything wrong all i did was show some practice pieces i have done off drawings and traced over a drawing someone let me use and everyones going mad over it , you can ask @braydon_SFX i talk to him alot he will say im not a nasty person at all, im juat realy bad at wording things
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    Just please understand @Jordeyy, that most people have been here for a good while, and they have seen people come and go with similar experiences like in this thread. And some of them have actually been ripped off by people doing similar types of things. Not saying that is what you are doing at all, but they may seem a little harsh on you, because, you know, "Once bitten, twice shy" mentality that occurs when you get ripped off by someone.

Again, I'm not saying that's what you are doing, but that's where all the hostility is coming from. It's from past experiences.

Keep drawing, keep honing your skills, and keep moving forward.

Just please understand @Jordeyy, that most people have been here for a good while, and they have seen people come and go with similar experiences like in this thread. And some of them have actually been ripped off by people doing similar types of things. Not saying that is what you are doing at all, but they may seem a little harsh on you, because, you know, "Once bitten, twice shy" mentality that occurs when you get ripped off by someone.

Again, I'm not saying that's what you are doing, but that's where all the hostility is coming from. It's from past experiences.

Keep drawing, keep honing your skills, and keep moving forward.

I get that bro it makes sence to be fair , i just dont want people thinking i am not going to jordeey he is a scammer , i have come a long way on the forums and have met alot of nice people and dont want them to think bad of me , when i didnt mean this to happen
    edited April 2013
    @tenrdrmer
    @wingmanapps

I would like to apologise to everyone im sorry for how you thought i tried to trick you , it was not intended and im sorry
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    Couldn't agree more @SlickZero.
  • PBEmpirePBEmpire Member Posts: 676
    This thread is a hilarious example of how serious such tiny mistakes can be. @jordeyy You here have offered your services but you show off pieces of artwork from other sources you have traced from... If you are serious about this, you would have thought of your own artwork, a original work, not a traced one. Now how do you expect us people to believe that your original picture at the start of the thread is really original and not some traced over work?
    Next time please be careful on what and how you post things.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    This thread is a hilarious example of how serious such tiny mistakes can be. @jordeyy You here have offered your services but you show off pieces of artwork from other sources you have traced from... If you are serious about this, you would have thought of your own artwork, a original work, not a traced one. Now how do you expect us people to believe that your original picture at the start of the thread is really original and not some traced over work?
    Yeah I have to agree with this. It's taken seriously maybe overly so because this is a business environment. A serious one to a lot of us. So "opps, sorry my bad" is not something that's goes very well with business transactions.
    Yeah I have to agree with this. It's taken seriously maybe overly so because this is a business environment. A serious one to a lot of us. So "opps, sorry my bad" is not something that's goes very well with business transactions.
    But i havnt been hired , i wasnt selling the art i waa showing it off , everyone just needs to chill out a little bit ,

I dont want to argue all i want to do is have a fresh start and forget about it ?