State of GameSalad on 7-17-13

13»

Comments

• dingosmoovdingosmoov Member Posts: 130
    RevMob? Maybe... :D
    RevMob would be YUMMY! yes please :)
  • lycettebroslycettebros Member, PRO Posts: 1,598

We're also starting work on integrating Amazon's GameCircle and IAP features for Kindle Fire. More news on this next week.
    Excellent news.
  • ChirpinGamesChirpinGames Member, PRO Posts: 214
    Great work team! @codewizard just wondering if joints were being looked into at all? GS has such a sweet physics engine it'd be awesome to have joints to make our physics puzzlers so much more fun!
  • PBEmpirePBEmpire Member Posts: 676
    edited July 2013
    Hoping that Google play service support will be added to the list of future features. Syncing achievements and game data across android and ios would be a killer.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Man thats some amazing info rolling out. You've built up some serious expectations. I hope you deliver on something Stable soon. ;) Otherwise the villagers are gonna start to revolt. ;)
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    Man thats some amazing info rolling out. You've built up some serious expectations. I hope you deliver on something Stable soon. ;) Otherwise the villagers are gonna start to revolt. ;)
    The villagers are revolting? How rude of you, sir!

;)

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    yea, some serious stuff has dropped this week. Very exciting times!
  • CodeWizardCodeWizard Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 1,143
    I'm not opposed to villagers paying for Pro to get something sooner. :)
  • scrapee_netscrapee_net Member Posts: 424
    My patience to wait for new tools, like joints, admob and inapp for android, has ended. I moved to corona, and I'm happy. It also has it's limitations, but can allow me to make my ideas real.

I always access gamesalad forums to check if there is something new...
  • GraphicWarehouseGraphicWarehouse Member Posts: 927
    REVMOB!!!!! <this is number one on my list!!

on a side note @CodeWizard, you have totally turned around gamesalad because before I thought waiting for a gamesalad feature to come was like sitting next to seeds and waiting for corn to grow and now it is more like waiting for a pizza (not so crazy).

Sorry if this sounds weird but the basic point is you are doing a great job!
  • SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Member Posts: 1,603
    Yo @CDubs, what's your address so I can send you some bacon? :D
    - Thomas
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    just a note. Just yesterday my iPhone version of Puck It was rejected due to a supposed IAP error. "We found that your app exhibited one or more bugs, when reviewed on iPad running iOS 6.1.3 , on a Wi-Fi network. When we tried to make a purchase, an error message was displayed." Attached is the picture below. I tested the same build in sandbox again on an iTouch 5 running iOS 6.1.3 and an iPad 2 running 6.1.3 and it works perfect. I think maybe the reviewer has an issue on his or her end. Will let you know how it sorts out. I replied to the reviewer with my findings and screen shots of the purchases in sandbox from my iPad.
  • HappyBadgersHappyBadgers Member Posts: 53
    Looking forward to the updates. Will http requests be a part of the near future, or included with async multiplayer? I feel like, at least for us, that's just as important as it would theoretically allow us to make our own async, or simply augment the built in async with keeping of stats, leaderboards, and other analytics and data via web API. Would love to have this capability. :)
  • brickamatorbrickamator Member Posts: 316
    My patience to wait for new tools, like joints, admob and inapp for android, has ended. I moved to corona, and I'm happy. It also has it's limitations, but can allow me to make my ideas real.

I always access gamesalad forums to check if there is something new...
    Async multiplayer will be awesome. I think you left just before updates will come out. bad choice!!
  • brickamatorbrickamator Member Posts: 316
    I am not revolting. speek for yourself not for others.

• Team6LabsTeam6Labs Member Posts: 541
    @CodeWizard @FryingBaconStudios I got that same rejection with the app I submitted last week.
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    edited July 2013
    @team6labs did you get it approved?

Edit: my app is now back in review.
  • dingosmoovdingosmoov Member Posts: 130
    Is the new "State of GameSalad" being published today? It's usually weekly right? Just just curious and anxious, I love those updates.
  • FajlajpFajlajp Member Posts: 666
    @dingosmoov
    Yes it should be released today(if nothing weird or bad thing happens).
    I'm so looking forward to here what what the GS-kitchen has done this week. I'm thinking of going PRO when the async is ready and the custom loading wheel.
  • Team6LabsTeam6Labs Member Posts: 541
    @FryingBaconStudios sorry this is a bit late - No, it was rejected the first time. I haven't resubmitted. Yours was approved right?