State of GameSalad on 8-14-2013

2»

Comments

• lebiscuitlebiscuit Member, PRO Posts: 220
    edited August 2013
    well no one answer... so what do i do ?
  • SingleSparqSingleSparq Member Posts: 1,339
    well no one answer... so what do i do ?
    You can explain what bug your talking about cause looking back on your discussions (and its not in this thread) it's not very obvious what your referring to. Restate the issue so it's clear.
  • lebiscuitlebiscuit Member, PRO Posts: 220
    edited August 2013
    well :

mousse position don't update, when i constrain my camera Y
    only camera Y

my code:

constrain Attribute /// scene.Camera.Origin.Y to ( self.Position.Y -200)+ self.offsetY
    constrain Attribute /// self.motion.linear Velocity.Y to 1.2*( game.heroY - self.Position.Y )

with this code on, if
    display Text /// game.Mouse.Position.Y

i get 640 even if i move my mousse around,

but this work on gamesalad, not on device, and not on viewer
    Although I don't have an answer for your particular situation, I have a similar issue on my Pop'N Penguin game.

I have left and right buttons that each rotate the game.scene. in a 90 degree direction. Worked fine in all situations on 10.2 but since 10.3 or nightly it only works on Creator and rotates opposite on viewer/adhoc. So I reversed the rotation. If it was game.scene 90 I made it -90 and so on. I ended up putting a global rule so I could switch it for testing easily. Maybe try reversing the - 200 to +. Worth a shot.
  • squirrel42squirrel42 Member, PRO Posts: 195
    Any news on RevMob?
  • SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Member Posts: 1,603
    Any news on RevMob?
    See what I mean about the "Any news on ..." @CodeWizard? :P
    - Thomas
  • teflon jacketteflon jacket Member Posts: 1
    Whats the name of the waitress game on the game salad home page & how do I get the code?
  • FajlajpFajlajp Member Posts: 666
    I think that that code is not for sale but over at DeepBlueApps.com have a template that you easy could build almoste the same game. http://www.deepblueapps.com/monster-bar-time-management/
    Whats the name of the waitress game on the game salad home page & how do I get the code?
    That game was done for promoting the TV show 2 broke girls, so not an available template.(not in that form anyways)
  • FajlajpFajlajp Member Posts: 666
    Waiting on the update. Can't sleep without it @-)
  • CodeWizardCodeWizard Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 1,143
    I'll post it in the next few hours. :)