Version 0.10.4a is live!

2»

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    An update on the tilling actor offset issue. I have a fix that will be going into the next nightly build (this should be out in a few hours) and into 0.10.4b some time this week.
  • HymloeHymloe Member Posts: 1,653
    @CodeWizard
    it's not in 10.3 only 10.4 and 0.99 nightly so I just work in 10.3 and publish using 10.4 to get iOS7 compatibility..

Yeah, I think the bug came in around Nightly 00.52 or so, and has been there since.

• DeepBayGamesDeepBayGames Member Posts: 93
    @BlackCloakGS
    Thanks for the fix and feedback!
  • ashtmjashtmj Member, PRO Posts: 405
    Is anyone else getting a really bad frame rate at random?
    whenever I test my game on a device (iPhone 4s) it will randomly have a extremely poor frame rate, but other times it'll load in super smooth. so I think it is a engine issue and not bad code or too many actors on my part, as half the time it works great.
    also this only started happening since I started building the game with 0.10.4a

Any help appreciated :)
  • ClockClock Member Posts: 308
    "Graphic Glitch"!!!!!!!!!!
    I used 10.4 generated my recent game. I have so many black lines. Its like the little space between 2 graphics. It happened before but the problem had been fixed. Now it comes again?

PS. I didnt make any changes in my game. i just used the newest creator to generate the game, so it compatible with ISO 7. Fix it asap please!!!!!
  • fadamionfadamion Member, PRO Posts: 309
    I "think" that 10.4 broke iAds banner my last 2 games ive submitted do not show ads. There are other comments about this in the forums.

I would say it is not a problem on my side because i changed no code and i have successfully added this code over 50+ times to gamesalad in the past.
    Also where are these builds? all i see is a "GameSalad-Creator-0.10.4-beta.dmg" do you upload it and not name it the name or what?

Can you point me to a link of these builds:
    GameSalad-Creator-0.10.4.dmg
    GameSalad-Creator-0.10.4a.dmg
  • BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    edited October 2013
    @fadamion GameSalad-Creator-0.10.4a.dmg does not exist. 0.10.4a is just a binary update on the publishing servers. To use 0.10.4a just down load a copy of GameSalad-Creator-0.10.4.dmg and publish your game.
    Oh so it is server side 0.10.4a, ok.
    Might consider in your title saying: Server side 10.4a is live.

The link you sent is for GameSalad-Creator-0.10.4-beta.dmg not GameSalad-Creator-0.10.4.dmg. I know you guys are busy but small things like this make it very confusing for the enduser.