Wanted: Someone to show me how to post a game.

This job is to login via TEAMVIEWER and show me how to submit a game from GameSalad. Must help from start to finish. Creating a provisioning profile for me, and all. IOS

Should take about 1 hour. Looking for this today. So if you can do tell me a price. I assume 1 hour.

Needed:

Must know how to setup certs and provisioning profiles for apples developer as well as get Gamesalad games tested in xcode and upload.

Comments

• GM_PandagamesGM_Pandagames Member Posts: 228
    need more info.
  • KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291
    This job is to login via TEAMVIEWER and show me how to submit a game from GameSalad. Must help from start to finish. Creating a provisioning profile for me, and all. IOS

Should take about 1 hour. Looking for this today. So if you can do tell me a price. I assume 1 hour.

Needed:

Must know how to setup certs and provisioning profiles for apples developer as well as get Gamesalad games tested in xcode and upload.
    Just sent you a PM. Let me know!
    this walks you through the process pretty thoroughly:
    http://cookbook.gamesalad.com/tutorials/3/parts/12
    Don't come in here trying to steal my thunder @jonmulcahy! Just stop =;
    LOL, J/K :-j
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

haha, sorry about that :)

• mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113
    edited October 2013
    Can you even help....didn't you lose your pro features? :P
    edited October 2013

Can you even help....didn't you lose your pro features? :P
    @mounted88 What are you talking about? Not really sure what your referring to or where you came up with that but that is incorrect. Have never lost my Pro Features as I have never purchased and been Pro until just recently. And yes I can help as I currently have an app in review!

Please don't start spreading things around that aren't true or that you thought you may of heard unless you know for sure and/or have spoken to the person about it. Just saying!
    edited October 2013
    Calm down now, I wasnt spreading anything about you. I was referencing your post about your pro features.

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/60640/not-all-pro-behaviors-showing-up
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    All one has to do is to my videos and watch.
  • PropstaPropsta Member Posts: 15
    All one has to do is to my videos and watch.
    I did try to follow along, but an stuck a bit, thats why I was offering up to pay someone to teamview me and get 1 posted. Once that happens and I understand I will simply upgrade to pro.. But the video didnt help me get it posted.

Calm down now, I wasnt spreading anything about you. I was referencing your post about your pro features.

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/60640/not-all-pro-behaviors-showing-up
    Sorry @mounted88, have had a long day and that caught me off guard. That post was simply because I didn't see all the pro features under the pro section because I didn't realize that they were moved under the standard section. That's all!
    What are you stuck on maybe we can help you through it here.
    Propsta please don't lie to people and try to cheat them. I was just told that you're trying to hook people into doing free work by telling them I offered to do it for free. I NEVER OFFERED TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU FREE OR OTHERWISE. The only contact we've had is right in this thread. What i did offer was to answer a question for you on the forum just like I would for anyone else. Please don't use my name! I worked hard to build an honest reputation around here. I might be the grumpy old man but I'm an honest one. Stop hitting people up for help if you don't intend to pay a proper fee for the work.
    Would a moderator ban or put this person in jail as he is telling people lies that I am going to help him for free to trick them into helping him.
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    I am like a cat in the window these days on these threads. I just sit back on my perch and watch it all unfold.

@Propsta

You have no idea of the powers that you are meddling with. lol.

Nothing is for free. You wanna play developer then learn and don't take shortcuts OR swindle our community veterans for cheap or free help. It's too bad you have no idea who FryingBacon is, or what he does. You would have known better. He could have made this all happen and more, but again NOT for free.

In addendum: Fry is a busy guy. I know because we work together on our studio projects. I know that he is so flipping busy that he hardly has time poke on the forum lately. That time he takes offering free help, advice and suggestions and the video tutorials he makes comes out of his own pocket.

Respect our members and forum please. Stepping on heads to get what you want does no go over well when those heads are that of sharks.

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    For one I am not trying to get any free work. I will pay for work. I watched the videos and had problems on my end with the provisioning and my Dev account. I am in no way asking for a free hand out. I am surprized by this entire thing. I will speak to KPS and work out the issue. I am really surprized here though
    edited October 2013
    My spies are everywhere /:)

=D> :-bd
    edited October 2013
    Jesus ur worst than the NSA! LOL

Cheer up..

Insert Random Funny pic here.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Cheer up..

http://i.imgur.com/Z7Fgrjt.jpg

Let's keep it cool guys...

@Propsta -- I really wouldn't be surprised if that last comment got you jailed for longer, or even banned.
    I dont want issues guys, I am new to GS.. Just trying to lighten up this issue. Like I said I am not looking to get anything for free. Just looking for someone to help... Teamviewer seemed like the best way, thus why I am looking to pay. I am not looking to pay minimum wage, I am willing to pay for your time, at a normal rate.

Like I said there might have been a misunderstanding so I would like to move on and hire someone if possible.

Cheer up..

http://i.imgur.com/Z7Fgrjt.jpg

Let's keep it cool guys...

@Propsta -- I really wouldn't be surprised if that last comment got you jailed for longer, or even banned.
    Actually I didnt even think of it, I seen it on Reddit, and thought it was funny truly wasnt trying to say anything wrong.. I will edit it now sorry
    @Propsta, the issue is this! You were willing and expecting to pay but pay no more than $60 which would not be an issue for what you were asking for help with on this post but after speaking with you and going over what you truly wanted, it was not worth what you were willing and expecting to pay. Thus you trying to get free work done. Just to clarify, we understand you were willing to pay but the most you were willing to or expecting to pay was not close to the amount of work you were looking to get done.

There was no misunderstanding here then you had the nerve to talk to me rude because of the rate I told you based on the work you wanted done. It caught me way off guard when I found out what you were wanting as it did not match your post here on the forums. Also, you stated in your post that it shouldn't take more than an hour but what you want would take probably a couple days if I dedicated my whole days to what you want done. When asking for "payed" work you need to include EVERYTHING in your post that you are expecting so the person quoting you knows what they are jumping into. I am going to list out everything you were asking for so everyone can see why this has become an issue.

-Set up everything on the developer site.
    -Set up his iTunes Connect
    -Certificates in the keychain
    -Provisioning Profiles in Xcode
    -Publish the app
    -Set up all the info in the GS Publisher
    -Create all the screen shots and size them for the different devices
    -Create the app icon
    -Set up Banner ads in his game where he wants them
    -Wants 2 apps uploaded (A free and paid)
    -Has the paid version but wants a second app made and set up with ads and less levels
    -Want's a universal build but may need it converted as everything he made was before the iPhone 5 screen resolution
    -Has a iPhone Legacy and iPad version but all before the new screen resolution
    -Wants GameSalad viewer set up on his device

I think that's about it. Also, because you made it before the current screen resolution the art is probably not retina. Then there was the other big issue with you trying to keep telling me that @FryingBaconStudios offered to help you for free and help you after you go pro and I know he didn't tell you that and I kept telling you that he didn't say that and had no idea what you were really wanting but you kept on insisting bacon did and I don't think you believed I knew Bacon.

You made me angry with everything that was said per our conversation and me wasting over an hour of my time talking with you and finding out what you were really wanting. I'm sorry but don't want to help you after everything and me already wasting my time and putting other work on the side to try and help you. Again, there was no misunderstanding!
    Where did you get $60 from? That was not the # I offered.. OFF.. For that I offered more.. Maybe you need complete logs.. Do you want me to send them? I offered a lot more than $60.. Sure I haggled.. But the end result was WAY MORE I offered. I was referring to this thread! Nothing more. So angry ok you go, but you are mistaken... Your # is off.. I offered a fair # for 2 hours of work. Which was not $60.. If you want my logs I will send..
    And I got my timeframe, based on the videos you did.. Ur videos showed 20 mins tops per game.. So I added time for ads.. I have no clue wtf this is about.. Ban me? Ok.. I didnt do anything wrong. I haggled and will show u my logs. No clue how this is an issue. Also I have been trying to pay that user for what we originally agreed on. SO WHAT DID I DO WRONG!
    P.S. I never meant to speak to you "RUDE".. I appreciated ur offer for help in this thread.. Never tried to say anything bad. If I did , like I said I am sorry.. But please know I offered $100 for that service you referred to..

"Would u be willing to take $100?"

I wasnt asking for free service! Why am I being attacked here?!?!

Also I was warned on this site for what? I did not do anything ON THIS SITE to deserve a warning. What happened on a Skype chat, has nothing to do with this site. Please read my PMs, my posts. I have not once violated any rule. NOT ONCE. So this warning doesnt make any sense.

Please let me know what I have to do to get all of this resolved. I will not purchase PRO because of this. I did nothing wrong, I have 120 games developed in Gamesalad. I was purchasing pro to get this published. You can ask your source of your information. I said clearly "Once we get one published I will buy pro"

But how can I when you attacked me, when you do not have full logs, and make me feel like I was trying to lie, or get free help when I offered $100.

What is this?

How do we even fix this.
    @Propsta,
    I explained everything in my post what the issue was. I was going to leave it at that but because you want to post the conversation (I will) and So everyone reading this doesn't think I'm lying about the price to make you look bad, here are 3 separate screen shots of you referring to paying $60 top (Highlighted in blue) then finally at the end because of how the whole conversation, you tried offering to pay $100.

photo ScreenShot2013-10-18at115411PM_zps062df73b.png

photo ScreenShot2013-10-18at115604PM_zps16291199.png

photo ScreenShot2013-10-18at115653PM_zps7491e5e9.png
    I just PMed you man... Please read.. I have been trying to contact you since then. Why bring this up here I have no idea. Please just read ur pms man.