Wanted: Someone to show me how to post a game.

2»

Comments

• PropstaPropsta Member Posts: 15
    And what does me offering you $100 have to do with my account here? That is what I am trying to figure out. I also said I would agree to pay you for what you offered in the original post. So what is the real issue here?
  • KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291
    And I got my timeframe, based on the videos you did.. Ur videos showed 20 mins tops per game.. So I added time for ads.. I have no clue wtf this is about.. Ban me? Ok.. I didnt do anything wrong. I haggled and will show u my logs. No clue how this is an issue. Also I have been trying to pay that user for what we originally agreed on. SO WHAT DID I DO WRONG!
    In regards to the ads, theres a lot more work that would have to go into putting in ads. You can't just put an actor in the level for the ad and expect it to work. You have to do testing and probably rearrange your game's scenes around so the banner ads would not overlap anything and mess up game play if that makes sense. It would take well over 40 min for inputting ads. Also, with setting up everything on the developer site, iTunes Connect, etc, could take longer than expected based on a number of things
    Dude really you never really explained.. I didnt think it would take that long.. I am sorry man..
  • KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291
    And what does me offering you $100 have to do with my account here? That is what I am trying to figure out. I also said I would agree to pay you for what you offered in the original post. So what is the real issue here?
    @Propsta
    To make everything clear, the issue on here is not related to money but the fact that what you had posted on here and what we the community thought what you put in your post was all you wanted and what we were trying to help you with was no where near what you were seeking help for and willing to pay for. And also basically throwing @FryingBaconStudios under the bus.

Hope that makes sense why the issue is associated to your post here on the forums!
    edited October 2013
    No that is exactly what I wanted but I wanted to add a few more things and get your pricing man. The fact still remains what I posted is exactly what I wanted. I added more to see your pricing to do more, not to get it for free.

"[10/17/2013 9:43:51 PM] Prop Master: So here is the goal tonight
    [10/17/2013 9:43:56 PM] Prop Master: or whenever
    [10/17/2013 9:44:00 PM] Prop Master: and we can discuss price"

I wasnt asking it to be included man! I am sorry for the miss understanding.. I do pay I do haggle like most.. Im sorry if you think I wanted more than this post.. But that is what I want.. I asked for more and like I said about we can discuss price.. No issues with u man. Id still be willing to pay you for we=hat we discussed in PM.. And like I said we can addon more jobs to help me later..
  • KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894
    Can't help but think how believable this story might have been if your avatar was of something like bunny rabbits instead of Chucky >.<
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    The issue for me is that you flat out lied and used my name. You tried to, for some strange reason, invoked my name. So this all started because you told people I offered and said such and such which I never said. Heck I never PMed you or had any contact with you. So you screwed yourself by dragging me into something I wasn't involved in at all. I fiercely defend my name! As @RP said you stepped on the wrong toes this time. You got jailed for using my reputation falsely. The moderators who have known me for years know I'm truthful to a fault around here. They know I help a lot of people on here and I give generously to this community and my reputation is linked to my ability to continue to be a trusted source of information and help. You put that at risk when you falsely used my name.