Release Candidate 0.11.0.2 is available!

13»

Comments

• HymloeHymloe Member Posts: 1,653

@johnydee said:
    why are some images colors altered with a light gray color?

I've been having this problem for months. Still trying to work out what causes it.

Can I ask, is it happening for you with images that you load the name of from tables?

ie: the actor starts up, and gets it's image name from a table cell?

• mactds10mactds10 Member Posts: 63

New RC Today? Just going based on @CodeWizard saying last Thursday about new RC on Monday. C'mon, ready to test some more.

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

@trevor@applenapps.com said:
    New RC Today? Just going based on CodeWizard saying last Thursday about new RC on Monday. C'mon, ready to test some more.

We are trying to get one out today

• zimtasticzimtastic Member, PRO Posts: 12

@BlackCloakGS said:
    ashtmj what is the problem are you having? The android engine should work now with 4.3 and 4.4 in the nightly build. We are still sorting out some issues with 4.3 and 4.4 with the RC (0.11.0.2) build.

@BlackCloakGS‌ - I compiled my APK with the RC before this new one, and Google Play won't display my app for newer Android versions. I wrote in to GS support about this, and you guys mentioned you would be fixing ASAP.

Is this issue addressed in this RC, or only in a nightly build?

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
  • zimtasticzimtastic Member, PRO Posts: 12

@jonmulcahy‌

I just heard back from GS support, looks like it still isn't fixed yet. They added it in the RC, but somewhere along the way it got removed. I can of course just try generating a new APK with this latest version, but I think it would be a futile exercise.

It's a bit frustrating, since no one that I know with an Android can find my game :(