Custom Number Level Box shows only numbers from 0-9

Jugoslav85Jugoslav85 Member, PRO Posts: 36

I have level boxes for my game levels. I don't want to write the level number to each box and every box as an actor. I want to spawn the actor (custom number called 0.png) to each box.

I have a index self attribute to the level box called What Level am i. I have a rule on the level box called Spawn actor 0.png in the center on the box. I have set every level box its What level am i. Everything is ok until number 9. In the boxes from 10 and up, it only shows one number. For example where it should be 10 it shows 0, for 11, it shows 1, for 12- 2 etc etc. What should i do to show both numbers.

I hope you figure out what i am trying to ask, you can notice i am new in this :).

Best Answer

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Posts: 1,291
    Accepted Answer

Hey @Jugoslav85‌,
    In your custom number you should see a div Attribute or it may be named something else but it's numeric value will be 10. In your second number you need to change that 10 value to 100. If you have 3 custom numbers then in the 3rd number you change that value to 1000 and so on. An easy way to remember this is how ever many custom numbers you are using, the last one should have that many zeros. For instance if you want your custom numbers to reach 999,999 then in the 6th custom number the div value should read; 1,000,000.

Hope that makes sense and helps!

Answers