Free Beginner Templates!

13»

Comments

• mxs2649mxs2649 Member Posts: 32

Wats that :/ rc0.11+. Sorry i don't know about it.

• junaid558junaid558 Member, PRO Posts: 29
    edited April 2014

@SmokeyAce73 any help please?

• AlanoAlano Member, PRO Posts: 70

Thanks Smokeyace73. Works like a champ!

-Alan

it is a game salad beta version creator (release candidate) @mxs2649

• SmokeyAce73SmokeyAce73 EarthMember Posts: 370

Back on topic please guys, @junaid558 whats the issue your having?

@mxs2649‌ check here for info about the release candidate, It's the one I use most

Developer For BLUNTentertainment - Feel Free To Message Me! - Free Beginner Templates!

@SmokeyAce73‌ can you please help me in making the game tougher with time by making the falling actors accelerate with time in my project,...i posted the project in this thread,please check it:)

• mukulalonmukulalon Member Posts: 1

@SmokeyAce73‌ have u figured it out yet? i posted a comment yesterday about the problems i am having and i found partial solutions.

@SmokeyAce73‌ sorry the above comment from "mukulalon" was from me only, i used the first account in the beginning so by fault logged into this, so did you try what i suggested?

• SmokeyAce73SmokeyAce73 EarthMember Posts: 370

Really sorry i've been doing some Paid work which is taking up all my time, i'll get on it as soon as possible

Developer For BLUNTentertainment - Feel Free To Message Me! - Free Beginner Templates!

@SmokeyAce73 i know you are quiet busy,but please do me this last favour :(

@SmokeyAce73‌ No worries, take your time :)

@SmokeyAce73‌ Still busy?

• AlanoAlano Member, PRO Posts: 70

@SmokeyAce73: Regarding random spawning. So scene is 1,000 wide. I adjusted the Spawn position to (50,1000). The spawner creates actors only as wide at the Camera window. My camera window is a little narrower than my scene size. It is flush left with a gap on the right between the edge of the scene and the camera window. When I move actor all the way to the right edge of the scene the actors only spawn up to the edge of the camera window in its default starting position. BTW I have the Spawn actor stretched the length of my scene (1,000).
    Not sure how to get the spawning to happen from edge to edge.

Thanks!
    Alan