Tutorials for Apple Certificates, App ID's, Provisioning Profiles, App Signing & iTunes Connect

13»

Comments

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    edited July 2015

This is just a bump for the new members to the forums and GameSalad...below is a link to my 11 part series of tutorials that teach you...I believe...all the basics relating to creating certificates, app ID's, provisioning profiles...how to use the GS publishing portal, adhoc testing via Xcode, letting you AND others beta test you app via testflight, entering information in iTunes connect and finally...submitting your app for review to be published to the App Store.

Remember...watch these videos...maybe more than once...go through the process ONE TIME...and all should work flawlessly.

Hello my peoples....due to itunes changing their front end I was wondering if you all thought it would help if I up dated a few of my tutorials regarding itunes.

Has it changed so much you feel this would help?

• rvantilborgrvantilborg Member, PRO Posts: 185

nicely done, first time you set this all up it seems horrible,the 2nd time is easy:)

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@Thunder_Child said:
    Hello my peoples....due to itunes changing their front end I was wondering if you all thought it would help if I up dated a few of my tutorials regarding itunes.

Has it changed so much you feel this would help?

Those of us familiar with iTunes Connect are probably fine but I'm sure it would help newer members. It's confusing when the interface in iTunes is different from the tutorial you are following. It's like when the Cookbook was way out of date... really frustrating if you were new.

However, you have been so generous and put so much time in already, I don't feel right suggesting you redo them. See what others think first, particularly new members.

@PhilipCC Thanks for the answer. Yea it is a bummer when they change things around at Apple

I dont mind making the videos...because in fact my last submission involved a lot of hunting around to find my way though the process.

With a new subscriber on an average of every 3 days and reaching 17,000 views (whew) now I want to keep them updated. I feel its a big enough change to warrant an update I have to figure out what and how many videos to update. Even GameSalad is tweeking a few things on their publishing portal to accommodate some of the Apple Application Loader process. When those are done I think thats when I will make the new toots !

Maybe titled "Post iOS9 El Capitan" ?