State of GameSalad 5-21-2014

CodeWizardCodeWizard Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 1,143

I'm on vacation from the 22nd to the 29th so don't expect another update until the following week!

It's that time again, folks! What's happening at GameSalad HQ? There are a few points on our radar right now:

1. We're working on Apple IAP rejection issues. We've finally got a contact with Apple and are working through the issue with them ASAP. Thanks @FallacyStudios‌ for the help on this! It's my hope that a final fix will be forthcoming this next week.
  2. We're hard at work on release 0.12. This includes some bug fixes, Google IAP, and initial Facebook integration.
  3. We're making good progress on our new tile-based mega texture renderer. Oh my, is the graphics speed getting an improvement from this! Can't wait to get it out in a nightly build. But it's still pretty buggy at this point. :)
  4. We're continuing to turn the crank on our new cross-platform version of Creator. I hope to be able to share some more info on this soon.

If you're running into bugs with the current release, please open a support ticket and we'll do what we can to help. Until I get back into town, that's all I have. Have fun!

Comments