State of GameSalad 5-21-2014

2»

Comments

• NimbleBugNimbleBug Member Posts: 483
  • scottharrrules43scottharrrules43 Tulsa, OklahomaMember, PRO Posts: 694

@StormyStudio‌, that what I was wanting.

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

with Facebook we are going to start with posting only first.

• scottharrrules43scottharrrules43 Tulsa, OklahomaMember, PRO Posts: 694

:( ,ok I guess that works, @BlackCloakGS‌. @StormyStudio‌ you got me excited.

• ariasis@gmail.comariasis@gmail.com Member Posts: 3

Saw a few post above here but figure I better chime in too. Need ad support for the windows version. Not sure why I went pro with out this or that I will subscribe again if it doesn't show up soon.

• NimbleBugNimbleBug Member Posts: 483
    edited June 2014

@codewizard @blackcloakGS What a tragedy life was mine...in my Apps IAP is not working ,because of some issue with Apple or Gamesalad , And Said that it takes time to fix.So to live life i need some money right ...i started using Ads in my games Revmob
    and chartboost...

Chartboost only shows startup ads no interstitial ads..(with only startup Ads i can earn $0.00000000145)

Revmob is better it is showing ads, but loading time increase by 20 times with out ads it takes 1.5sec,with ads it takes 20-25 seconds.(so i cant use Revmob).

so Apple is rejecting my Apps.....

Then i was think what to do ...then i was realised i have pro membership i can release my Apps in Android...Wow..

But Android doesn't have IAP...no problem...i compromised my self (Android users don't spend money on IAP).So i will us Ads to earn ...then what ...?

so i published my apps for android and checked Awesome its perfect...then added Revmob and chartboost...again by bad luck started...it takes huge time to start..and shows black blank screen,it takes much more time to load..some time it shows only black screen..so obviously used thinks my App is with virus or he thinks aha ...crappy App uninstall it .

so no other ways to earn money again.Gamesalad Blocked All the Ways

Gamesald People,This release has Great features , super optimization ..Awesome Tables... we can make awesome Apps without coding ,But without working IAP,Ads.
    no use.

Waited 2 months with these problems so...please...please...please......at least fix Revmob and Chartboost . As you guys said Apple IPA is not in your hands,some thing Apple has changed.

And please..don't say "These problems are not from our side some thing wrong in Revmob and Charboost."

Thanks
    Gamesald Apps Developer

• EOSEOS Member Posts: 74

@madhanlab What a tragedy life was mine...when some GS user spams the forum sticky threads with the exact same post.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

@BlackCloakGS said:
    with Facebook we are going to start with posting only first.

So won't be able to invite friends to games?
    Hoping we get there eventually.

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

@Braydon_SFX no. However we are looking into that for a update to the Facebook feature down the road. A good place to start is posting.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

@BlackCloakGS‌ - Got it. Thanks for the clarification.