Stable Release 0.11.1.11

13»

Comments

• BigDaveBigDave Member Posts: 2,239
    edited September 2014

@BlackCloakGS‌
    Does the chart boost update require us to wait for the new game salad version?
    Or is it server side and we can re-build the apps once its updated?

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

@BigDave Should be server side. We will just push new binaries. I will give more of an update on the next releases after i see what Apple's time line is for the iOS 8 release.

• Gamelover456Gamelover456 Member Posts: 378
    edited September 2014

@BlackCloakGS iOS 8 is probably coming out next week, since the press conference for Apple is tomorrow and they will release the iOS 8 GM for Developers after the event tomorrow as well.

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764

@BlackCloakGS‌

My update got rejected for this on Amazon.

Bug Description: State Loss / App restarts from different state
    Steps to Reproduce:

1. Install and launch the app
    2. Tap "Play" to enter game, touch to continue
    3. Tap pause key
    4. Hibernate and rotate the device
    5. Unlock and check the result, app restarts.

now I tried setting up a rule using the hibernate rule and what happens is when user hits return button and not home is I stop the sound and pause game on exit and that works but
    when I tap on the same app to play, it starts a new game on top of old game and when I close new game my old game is still there paused and I can un-pause and play.

I added this comment to a existing bug #216.

http://bugs.gamesalad.com/show_bug.cgi?id=216

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

ok thanks

• c26c26 Member Posts: 2

hello guys. i have a iphone game developed but i am unable to publish the app on itune connect..help me

• neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826

@BBEnk said:

My update got rejected for this on Amazon.

Bug Description: State Loss / App restarts from different state
    Steps to Reproduce:

1. Install and launch the app
    2. Tap "Play" to enter game, touch to continue
    3. Tap pause key
    4. Hibernate and rotate the device
    5. Unlock and check the result, app restarts.

now I tried setting up a rule using the hibernate rule and what happens is when user hits return button and not home is I stop the sound and pause game on exit and that works but
    when I tap on the same app to play, it starts a new game on top of old game and when I close new game my old game is still there paused and I can un-pause and play.

I added this comment to a existing bug #216.

http://bugs.gamesalad.com/show_bug.cgi?id=216

@BlackCloakGS‌ I got a similar issue to @BBEnk in regards to Android games. My app did not qualify for developer select as the game does not continue from where it stopped after the mobile device enters hibernation mode but it restarts from the beginning after returning from hibernation mode. I have logged a bug with the details which can be found here http://bugs.gamesalad.com/show_bug.cgi?id=286 Thank you and keep up the good work.