Stable Release 0.11.1.11a

BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

Release 0.11.1.11a

Fixes:

• Issue with iOS apps being rejected by Apple with the following error:
    " This bundle is invalid - New apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with public (GM) versions of Xcode 5.1.1 or higher and iOS 7 SDK. Do not submit apps built with beta software."

Republish/Re-generate your iOS apps to take advantage of this release.

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    edited September 2014

The encrypted publishing will be in the next build (the one with iOS 8 support ) we will put out RC very very soon.

• quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188

@BlackCloakGS‌

I got this message when I tried to publish just now:

So I can't publish yet?

QS

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,060

The banner has been updated. This was related to rejection issues that required building with the latest Xcode. We have rebuilt the current engine (thank @BlackCloakGS‌). You can build now. The message has been updated to reflect the fact that we will be reworking the IAP system a bit for iOS8.

• dapiondapion Member, PRO Posts: 353
  • stahboystahboy Member, PRO Posts: 150

@BlackCloakGS‌

If we have an app waiting for review, do we need to republish and regenerate?

• AlkaPPAlkaPP Member, PRO Posts: 194
    edited September 2014

@stahboy I'm pretty sure that you will have to resubmit it because apple will reject all apps that built with previous versions.

@blackcloakGS would the new version be out today so I can start submitting my app to apple today?

My Gamesalad Games On App Store:

Greedy Chubby: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/greedy-chubby/id834371213?ls=1

@AlkaPP‌

Does this problem happen when you upload the game to itunes connect or after it has gone through the review phase? I've been waiting for like 4 days and hopefully don't have to restart again haha!

edited September 2014

Review process. I hate that I waited for more than a week and they told me the error above. I wish that I was told by the application uploader so I didn't have to wait that long. @stahboy, I'm 99.9 percent sure that they will reject yours as other gamesalad developers who submitted within these days all got rejected for the same error. This is apple new review guide line. We will all have to wait for gamesalad next update to correct this bug and hopefully within today.

Oh okay thank you @AlkaPP‌!

I will wait for the new release and resubmit!

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764

I submitted a game on Aug 29 and it got approved today no issues.

edited September 2014

@AlkaPP‌

I think if you regenerate and republish now it will work since the original post did say to do that to take advantage of the release

Nevermind, if you look under the prerelease section of iTunes Connect it would have a warning saying something about beta software and guidlines.

@BBEnk‌

Wow really? I might just keep them in the "waiting for review" stage and see what happens.......thanks

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764

@stahboy said:
    BBEnk‌

Wow really? I might just keep them in the "waiting for review" stage and see what happens.......thanks

Yep, I figured it would get rejected like others but they accepted go figure.

@bbenk, @stahboy, some reviewers are easier or careless than the others. I once got approved one app, which I later realized that it was the wrong app. The app totally different with the screenshot that I submitted along with the app. So congrat @bbenk and good luck @stahboy. I will just wait for the new release to resubmit my app.

• JungrilaJungrila Member, PRO Posts: 46

Thank you, GS team.
    I've resubmitted my app to Apple!

After resubmitting, I' received the following alert from The App Store team.
    I think I've surely indicate [IDFA], because I've done twice for confirmation.
    So, now I asked them about this issue.
    I think this is resulting not GameSalad, but Apple or me.
    So, this is the information for reference.
    If something becomes clear, I will report it here.

Dear developer,
    We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "鉄球". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:
    Improper Advertising Identifier [IDFA] Usage - Your app contains the Advertising Identifier [IDFA] API but you have not indicated its usage on the Prepare for Submission page in iTunes Connect.
    After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.
    Regards,
    The App Store team

@jungrila, this is your mistake while submitting the app. You might have checked the wrong box at the advertisement agreement. It happened to me and I had to do the developer reject and then resubmit it again. Read the agreement carefully.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@stahboy‌ @BBEnk‌ two of my apps that i submitted at the end of august got accepted today. I guess i got lucky as well.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

@BBEnk‌ @AlkaPP‌ @raycur09‌

One of my apps were accepted today and I submitted it on Sept 7th! So they won't reject apps with a previous build of GS!

So I was the special one :) I resubmitted and waited for more than 10 days and still waiting for review.

My app which I've reported about the IFDA issue is now ready for sale.
    In conclusion, the alert was a mistake or something of Apple.

• yattamoveyattamove Member Posts: 236
    edited September 2014

@Jungrila‌
    Do you have Chartboost ads in your game? The one with the IDFA issue?

Nevermind, I used Application Loader and when done uploading, it prompted me to check IDFA after clicking submit in itunesconnect.

@yattamove Yes, I have Chartboost ads in this game. I used Application Loader, too. But, in my case, the alert was brought via e-mail after completing upload normally.
    And, after that, the app situation had been "Waiting for review" all the time.

@Jungrila‌
    The email alert is just that. To warn us to check IDFA if we have ads. My latest game was rejected yesterday. The other one got through though. What to do now?

There is 4 check items in the page of submitting IDFA.
    Eventually I checked the first one and last one.

• GoodPuppyGamesGoodPuppyGames Member, PRO Posts: 14

I upload my App on September 30th, is ready for sale today with no problem.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id919177362

@Jungrila‌ @GoodPuppyGames‌
    That's what I did on both of my games. Only 1 went through. Maybe the next shift reviewer was in a hurry, he never waited for the ad to show.

• MarchiefMarchief Member, PRO Posts: 98

@yattamove said:
    Jungrila‌ GoodPuppyGames‌
    That's what I did on both of my games. Only 1 went through. Maybe the next shift reviewer was in a hurry, he never waited for the ad to show.

Just talk to them via resolution center, much faster than re submitting

• adrian1987adrian1987 Member, PRO Posts: 6

Hello to all, I have a problem. I am trying a game and when I give in the eyelash of android it does not give me the option to choose the type of screen. I hope that someone helps me thank you