Release Candidate 0.12.18 is available with iOS 64 bit support

2»

Comments

• DevirosDeviros Member, PRO Posts: 87

Ok - that's confirmed - all that nonsense about certificates goes away when I build from the non-RC - and the mismatch for iOS version as well.

I'll post it to bugs.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon! Feb 1st is RIGHT around the corner - and I'm not upgrading to pro until i can use it =D (but i also REALLY want to upgrade to pro soon...)

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    edited January 2015

@BlackCloakGS‌

I submitted a bug report #884 I believe it was...made new build using the latest RC mentioned in this thread to my portfolio tonight...adhocd via testflightapp.com as usual with all my apps. App crashes immediately. Hope this helps....squash them bugs bro !

No more RC for me. Ill stick with the Memory leaks for now til another "stable" comes available.

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764

@colander said:
    BBEnk I wonder if they have fixed it and haven't updated the bug report. Both the games I tested on it months ago wouldn't work properly and were rejected by Tizen. I haven't tried it lately and probably won't get back to it for awhile.

My game just succeeded validation, So I guess everything else is working now. except display detection.

I submitted a Bug #681 which has been confirmed for emulator and device.

http://bugs.gamesalad.com/show_bug.cgi?id=681

• colandercolander Member Posts: 1,610

@BBEnk ok thanks for the update. I have just rereleased a game and might get back there and try again. I have just started working with a clean copy of Yosemite and I am not looking forward to setting up all the Android stuff again.

• supafly129supafly129 Member Posts: 454
    edited January 2015

@Thunder_Child said:
    BlackCloakGS‌

I submitted a bug report #884 I believe it was...made new build using the latest RC mentioned in this thread to my portfolio tonight...adhocd via testflightapp.com as usual with all my apps. App crashes immediately. Hope this helps....squash them bugs bro !

No more RC for me. Ill stick with the Memory leaks for now til another "stable" comes available.

@BlackCloakGS‌ My app is crashing immediately on launch as well with this new RC build (crashed on iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8, seems to work fine on iPhone 5).

• ApprowApprow Member Posts: 703

@Deviros‌ You signed it with the wrong certificate, you should create a distribution certificate and resign the app.

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

We are working on fixing the crash. Thank you all for helping find the bugs quickly hope to have a working RC out very soon.

• robertkdalerobertkdale USAMember Posts: 912

Thanks! @BlackCloakGS :)

Big Smile Games Play Happy!
    Check out our other GameSalad exclusives.

• JPGamesFactoryJPGamesFactory Member, PRO Posts: 174

@JPGamesFactory‌ said : Hello every one. i Publish now with Mountain Lion, Xcode 5.1.1 and new GS 12.18 RC On iPhone 5 with iOS 8.0 the app seems work fine. But on iPad Air with iOS 7.1 the app CRASH to launch

Now the bug is fixed with the new RC 0.12.19
    Thanks GS Team!!!

• lopez229lopez229 Member, PRO Posts: 1

Until when are we going to be able to submit games to the app store with out getting that message of the app not supporting 64 bit ?

Missing 64-bit support - Beginning on February 1, 2015 new iOS apps submitted to the App Store must include 64-bit support and be built with the iOS 8 SDK. Beginning June 1, 2015 app updates will also need to follow the same requirements. To enable 64-bit in your project, we recommend using the default Xcode build setting of “Standard architectures” to build a single binary with both 32-bit and 64-bit code.

Please help

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@lopez229 said:
    Until when are we going to be able to submit games to the app store with out getting that message of the app not supporting 64 bit ?

Missing 64-bit support - Beginning on February 1, 2015 new iOS apps submitted to the App Store must include 64-bit support and be built with the iOS 8 SDK. Beginning June 1, 2015 app updates will also need to follow the same requirements. To enable 64-bit in your project, we recommend using the default Xcode build setting of “Standard architectures” to build a single binary with both 32-bit and 64-bit code.

Please help

Stable Release 12.20 with 64-bit support has been released a few days back. There have been some members experiencing problems with it thought, so its probably best if you test it out yourself. Here is a link to the following topic:

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/77667/stable-release-macintosh-gamesalad-creator-0-12-20/p1

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• WOLFENSTEINWOLFENSTEIN Member, PRO Posts: 64

I can't seem to find any way to update my gamesalad, are the updates automatic? Or will I have to delete my current gamesalad and re download the release with 64bit architecture support?