Release Candidate 0.12.20 is available with iOS 64-bit Support

2»

Comments

• DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159
    edited February 2015

@LumpApps said:
    Can I publish today without 64 bit support? There is no stable version of GameSalad supporting that now?

"Dear Developer,
    As we announced in October, beginning February 1, 2015 new iOS apps submitted to the App Store must include 64-bit support and be built with the iOS 8 SDK. Beginning June 1, 2015 app updates will also need to follow the same requirements. To enable 64-bit in your project, we recommend using the default Xcode build setting of "Standard architectures" to build a single binary with both 32-bit and 64-bit code."

Edit:

GS said there might be a stable build out today, so until then you can either publish with the RC or wait for the stable build.

• LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,880

Thanks @Dues I read both but did not make the link. Duh. Fingers crossed then ;)

• Vtwigge@yahoo.comVtwigge@yahoo.com Member, PRO Posts: 4
    edited February 2015

Hi there,

I published my first ios app (using Creator 0.12.10) successfully and then got the email saying I should also support 64 bit. I then removed the build from review. So I installed the RC 0.12.20 (the viewer as well) and published from there. When I try to sign the app I got the following error (See link below to screenshot). I've got Xcode 6.2 beta and Yosemite installed.

http://postimg.org/image/mo8b7qg61/

Is the problem on my side or from the RC? Would really appreciate some help.

• DevirosDeviros Member, PRO Posts: 87
    edited February 2015

@Vtwigge@yahoo.com said:
    Hi there,

I published my first ios app (using Creator 0.12.10) successfully and then got the email saying I should also support 64 bit. I then removed the build from review. So I installed the RC 0.12.20 (the viewer as well) and published from there. When I try to sign the app I got the following error (See link below to screenshot). I've got Xcode 6.2 beta and Yosemite installed.

http://postimg.org/image/mo8b7qg61/

Is the problem on my side or from the RC? Would really appreciate some help.

Yep - I was getting a similar/same issue and filed a bug report - they closed it as unable to reproduce. Feel free to reopen the bug, now there there's more than one of us...

Edit: Where's my pro logo? :confused:

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@Deviros said:

Its been taken away for complaining :trollface:

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@Lovejoy said:
    Its been taken away for complaining :trollface:

Are you kidding? @Deviros has been around for 5 years and made only 4 posts! ... and you reckon he's a complainer? Ha, ha, ha. :D

• AlphaChannelAlphaChannel Member Posts: 3

Hi, any update on the release date for the stable build?

@BlackCloakGS said:
    If no game breaking bugs are found over the weekend on this release. We will be releasing this as the stable build on Monday.

• QASaladQASalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 142

@AlphaChannel said:
    Hi, any update on the release date for the stable build?

Right about..... now :)

• Vtwigge@yahoo.comVtwigge@yahoo.com Member, PRO Posts: 4

@Deviros said:

I installed the 0.12.20 stable version today and signed successfully. Well done to the GS team for their hard work