moving wall need help

2»

Answers

• happygfishhappygfish Member Posts: 60

Ok my first question was solved quite a while ago but a new one has arisen :P which is what i described above

this is also considered as answered because the original question has been

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited May 2015

@happygfish said:
    Ok my first question was solved quite a while ago but a new one has arisen :P which is what i described above

It's actually the same problem that you described in the first post.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

i guess right now i just finally made some nicer background tiles just need to make so it looks like it repeates

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ue2ujklc6on22ql/1431056450.png.png?dl=0

what do u think

edited May 2015

When you first start it there is a distance between the green block and the white wall, that distance should only change when the green block gets closer and then reset when the green block is the desired distance away.

for example lets say the starting distance between the green block and the white wall is 10 cm. now lets say the green block goes all the way left until it hits the wall. now the green block goes right and the wall stays in the same place until the green block is 10 cm away, the the white wall now resumes moving right with the green block until the green block moves left again.

this is how i want it to be

/merged... again.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

edited May 2015

Blargh whyyyyyyy no one is looking at this and the problem is still not solved we need fresh eyes

edited May 2015

It happens. Patience is a virtue. If you aren't getting the help you need here, you might consider hiring someone in the Help Wanted section.

Just be sure to reference the URL for this thread (http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/86099/moving-wall-need-help/p1) so we don't have to start over again.

its because this question is marked as answered! so no one bothers to check on it

I can understand your concern but each time there is a new response, it shows a bright yellow "new" next to the thread so people end up checking it anyway.

ok

• RThurmanRThurman Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 2,880
    edited May 2015

Here is one way. (Its a Mac file, so you will need to figure out how to open it on a pc.)