Yes, this does look weird

13»

Comments

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797

@JimmyMesser Thanks for the suggestions. I think I will keep the numbers though. When I get a little more advanced I hope to work on a better version that is for iPhone and Android. I will definitely take your suggestions and use them though. It is set up in EVERY level like the above images and I don't want to change it right now. Thanks though. I like the funny alien! :smiley:

• JimmyMesserJimmyMesser LondonMember Posts: 235

He's going to be in a quick tutorial I'm gonna make on Sunday
    The game will be called aliens need underpants. The alien hops fences to collect underpants and avoid old ladies waving there walking sticks.

Well if you want help with the next game I'd be happy to share I like the concept for your game

• ogreofwartogreofwart Hello Everybody on the Gamesalad Planet. I come in peace, warts'n'all!!! Lancashire UKMember Posts: 281

Looks like me in the morning looking for my trousers :D

Lol

LOL. Sounds fun. Let me see the animated walking alien too. I would definitely play that! Just make sure I can start it(I say that because most arcade games aren't startable)!

2d Temple run! Three different layers to run on and ducking and jumping! Jump over the old lady and under some jets or something :lol: