Mac Stable Release 0.13.26

2»

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,332

@GeorgeGS said:
    It's on the list, we've obviously been a little busy in the last week.

I'd presume that's an understatement :D

I, on the other hand, have spent most of this week going "Well it's far too hot to do anything productive today."

I suspect I'd not last long in Texas.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

@Armelline said:
    I suspect I'd not last long in Texas.

Actually, the breeze here the last few days has been nice. :#

@Braydon_SFX said:

Well it's been 30-35℃ here the last couple of days, so I'll take your breeze. The English aren't designed for more than dreary weather.

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

@Braydon_SFX said:

And the heat is broken up by massive thunderstorms. :)

I just moved from Las Vegas, so from my perspective it's actually kinda cool here and not nearly as dusty.

• freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774
    edited July 2015

even here in sweden its hot now , 27 in the shadow but atleast little windy

Ahaa this was not the weather thread ;)

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Bright sunny and breezy and 73° here near the ocean on Cape Cod

Getting a good bit of rain now, so cooling off a little!

• RThurmanRThurman Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 2,879

Incredibly cool (high of 72) and relatively low humidity (66) here in the midwest. This will be the most pleasant July 2nd I've seen in a couple of decades here. (Too bad I am stuck inside most of the day.)

• tmanntmann Member Posts: 278

Has pathfinding made it to this release ?

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@GeorgeGS said:
    The best way to bring repeatable issues to our attention is to create a bug for them in the bug database.

If you fix the bugs I've already filled, I'll happily make create new ones. But while you continue to ignore existing bugs I've filled, I just don't have the time to waste making new reports or adding to existing bugs.

It seems that your current bug system is "unmanned" a little like the support system. I have a ticket open for maybe a week now and that's gone ignored too.

And whilst you may have been busy the last week, I've never seen so many GS staff active on the forums before. If they have time to look the the forums it would make logical sense that they have time to answer a week old support ticket! Support is crucial to your customers (although mine is very minor & only asking you to remove something that shouldn't be live on your arcade). But support shouldn't be ignored esp when you promote 24hr turn around for pro members. I've never had a ticket answered in 24 hrs yet I've always held a pro account from day 1. I also had to complain publicly last time before you answered my last support ticket too!

Time to pull your socks up lads!

[checks his watch to see how long it takes for my support ticket to be answered....]

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

@tmann said:
    Has pathfinding made it to this release ?

that's in the v.14 release branch

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

If you create a bug then there's a permanent record of the issue that we will see. If you casually mention something in the forum then you're counting on someone reading and remembering the issue. It's up to you.

We do fix bugs, but that isn't all we do, and there's no guarantee that our priorities will align with your expectations. We would love to fix them all right now, but we can't, so all I can tell you is that we do read bug reports and when we're looking for things to do the bug database is the most reliable source, not the hazy memory of a forum post we read a while back.

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    edited July 2015

@gingagaming said:
    BlackCloak

The preview button fails sometimes and greys out. The only way to preview when this happens is to navigate to another part of creator and hope it's not greyed out (which normally solves it). Are you aware/fixing this bug?

The gray out tool bar buttons happen when you have auto login enabled and we actively trying to log you in . Until we fully get a response from the server and validate you we disable parts of the tool that would cause issues if you used them while we are logging you in.

• ForumNinjaForumNinja Key Master, Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 554

@gingagaming I apologize for the delay in you receiving a response to your ticket. There's been a larger delay than normal as we've been moving over from our old way of handling tickets (via Zendesk) to the new way (that sweet chat bubble in the bottom right of most of our website's pages).

I'm heading through Zendesk right now and clearing out all the remaining tickets so you should receive some help today and it should be much faster moving forward :)

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894
    edited July 2015

@ForumNinja said:
    gingagaming I apologize for the delay in you receiving a response to your ticket. There's been a larger delay than normal as we've been moving over from our old way of handling tickets (via Zendesk) to the new way (that sweet chat bubble in the bottom right of most of our website's pages).

I'm heading through Zendesk right now and clearing out all the remaining tickets so you should receive some help today and it should be much faster moving forward :)

I was just about to say the same as @gingagaming, that it seems a waste of time if they're not even being acknowledged half the time. Just a simple flag to say that it's been read/acknowledged will be satisfactory for most of us I'm sure.

Sounds good that someone is going through them now though :)

• tmanntmann Member Posts: 278

@jonmulcahy said:
    that's in the v.14 release branch

Thanks.. having access to pro behaviors again for the first time in 3 odd years (if only for ..13 days now it seems!!) was vaguely hoping they might be there.

Probably sort of coming round to the monthly way of doing things as I have blown 2 years of Corona and 12months+ of GS in the past anyway and having that monthly goal could go well to pushing an old fart along :)

You gotta feel for the younglings tho :(

• ForumNinjaForumNinja Key Master, Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 554

@KevinCross That's understandable. I personally like the newer system much more. Here's a screenshot of our average first response time for the last 7 days: