GSHelper, now the official marketplace for GameSalad!

13»

Comments

• igrooooookigrooooook Member Posts: 13

Please tell me how to lay out the new store their work. Instruction or tutorial videos

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

@igrooooook said:
    Please tell me how to lay out the new store their work. Instruction or tutorial videos

Not sure what your asking.

• HymloeHymloe Member Posts: 1,653

Would anyone be interested in buying a tile based RPG template?

I'm thinking about cleaning this up into something that's properly documented, providing a way to create and import...

• Big maps
    • Teleporting from place to place
    • Quest system
    • Basic combat system
    • Cutscene system

Here's an early teaser for a project I've been making in it.

It's basically ready to make a finished old-school style game in.

The Quest System kind of hurts my head when entering data into the table, but it works nicely. :)

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@Hymloe said:
    Would anyone be interested in buying a tile based RPG template?

I'm sure people would be interested in something like this. Most of the templates I've seen focus on much simpler concepts and game styles. A full-bodied RPG template would stand out as unique.

• appsTFappsTF Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2015

Comment removed.

@appsTF: personal attacks and inflammatory language is not OK. You've been warned; continued posts like this will earn you a forum vacation.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    edited July 2015

@appsTF said:
    [Moderator removed comment]

Sorry you feel that way. Feel free to PM me with your vendor name and template id's - hopefully we can get those live.

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956
    edited July 2015

@appsTF said:

Works fine for me.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078
    edited July 2015

@appsTF said:

If your templates are of same quality as your mouth then @Braydon_SFX is doing a great job.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited July 2015

@appsTF said:

• FatFishFatFish South East, UKMember Posts: 120
    edited July 2015

Can someone point me out how to get to the cart on the new marketplace to actually buy a template?

I can't for the life of me see it. I can add and remove a template but can't seem to see how you go through the process to actually buy it!

[Edit] This is coming from Marketplace.gamesalad.com - so I assume any template here cannot be bought anymore. As this template I am after isn't available on GSHelper

• GSAnimatorGSAnimator Member Posts: 312

@FatFish said:
    Can someone point me out how to get to the cart on the new marketplace to actually buy a template?

Try this link gshelper.com/checkout/ :)