Alternative way to pay for PRO?

pokapolapokapola Member Posts: 143

These are the problems I'm facing right now :

1. My debit cards from two different banks were declined, when I have not facing any problems making online purchase from other online stores. Don't know how why or what is the problem.
  2. Paypal. In order to top up my paypal balance, only one bank is supported, which I don't have account with. To add to this, the bank requirement is complicated, which is why I didn't open account with that particular bank.

Maybe, just maybe, these problems occurs because I am living in Malaysia where the market (from GS perspective) is very very small.

I am very interested in purchasing my first pro subscription (probably for one-month to start), and I am just wondering if anyone else here had experienced this problem, and contacted GS for solutions. (I have sent a ticket for GS explaining my problems and asking for alternative). What are the possible solutions because I think I have read somewhere in the forum about 'manually' pay for the PRO?

I am really eager to subscribe for the PRO, I really need an alternative(s) to pay for the PRO.

Comments