Share on Facebook, SMS, Email, Twitter and Google +. Free Templates by Gs Extras

2»

Comments

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956
    edited February 2016

@supafly129

All facebook sharing redirects to Gamesalad.com when the sharing is complete/canceled.

• Ilija_GavricIlija_Gavric Member Posts: 8

Hi, how can we download free template Drago to spin? I didn't find add to cart on webpage...

• ElemetAppsElemetApps Member, PRO Posts: 55

So lately iv been trying to get some of the sharing stuff working in my app, but it seems like gsextras website wont even work. It hasnt worked in a couple days. Whats going on?

@Elemet said:
    So lately iv been trying to get some of the sharing stuff working in my app, but it seems like gsextras website wont even work. It hasnt worked in a couple days. Whats going on?

Hey @Elemet,

I'm working on getting a site up and running that provides social sharing to Gamesalad and other software. That being said gsextras was a field test to see whether there was a demand for the tool. I am attempting to create a more cost effect way of sharing through Gamesalad. Unfortunately there was not enough support on gsextras to keep it running which is the reason why I shut it down.

• johnnymagnejohnnymagne NorwayMember Posts: 112

Thank you for informing; have to update my app...

• DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159

@RabidParrot said:

Coming soon? :)

Interesting indeed @RabidParrot - I'd love some more revealing info on this cryptic screenshot....

Unlike GSExtras which had multiple goals, 1Tap2Share is a site that will be dedicated to one goal.

Interesting....is it possible to drag a few more bytes of info out of you, like planned release, features? Very curious here...

• fmakawafmakawa Member Posts: 565

@RabidParrot does your tool allow for creating of facebook leaderboard or looking at friends scores etc? As in does it also do integration or is it solely for sharing?

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334

Just as I sold a client on using the Facebook sharing feature too... :(

• fmakawafmakawa Member Posts: 565

Bummer

edited June 2016

1Tap2Share > GSExtras

GSExtras had,

• 4 Free Links
    • Facebook,Twitter, Google +, SMS, Email.

1Tap2Share has,

• 50 free links
    • Facebook,Twitter, Google +, SMS, Email.
    • Custom Backlinks
    • Better
    • Faster
    • Stronger

• DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159

Looks really good!

This thread will no longer be maintained. Check out our newer tool on the new thread HERE