GameSalad

Windows Version 1.25.6227.28368 is Available

ForumNinjaForumNinja Posts: 541Key Master, Head Chef, Member, PRO GameSalad Employee

Release notes:

• Updated the link under help for "Report Bug" so that it no longer takes you to a page giving you the page not found error
  • The default resolution for new projects is now set to iPad Landscape (instead of the previous iPhone 5 Landscape)
  • Fixed a bug that occurred when selecting a new platform for your project (existing scenes would correctly resize, but the camera wouldn't)
  • Removed the Intercom help button from the bottom right of the tool (this may resolve the gray preview issue some people have been having)

Comments

• smartmukunthsmartmukunth Posts: 3Member, PRO

My GS not working Properly after this update. Please some one help me.. I cant Open or save a file, I cant import csv to table, I cant sign a APK.. File browsing not working(select a file Pop Up window not working). Please Some one give some solution. I am using Windows 7.

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKPosts: 1,893Member
    edited January 2017
  • celta15celta15 Posts: 19Member

@ForumNinja @Braydon_SFX guys we need that you update the tapdaq sdk and the new google api ¨In App Purchase¨

• smurftedsmurfted Posts: 493Member, BASIC

@KevinCross said:
    Edit: Never mind...

Is this you giving up or did you resolve you issue? :)

• josemarkjosemark Posts: 2Member
    edited April 27

Today I Install updated Version 1.25.6227.28368. Now whenever I am trying to open Error, Not working with my PC running at the startup and few seconds later just closing itself automatically...Guess the developer still havent updated the Windows Version. Or is the problem something else can anyone please help?

Update: I uninstalled the app > did soft reset > reinstalled the latest version and it's working just fine again :) Thanks for the solution.

https://tutuhelperx.com https://emus4u.co https://tutuappapk.vip

• barleyesqbarleyesq Posts: 70Member, PRO

Any updates planned for Windows creator? It's been well over a year now!

• smurftedsmurfted Posts: 493Member, BASIC

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

• CiaphisCiaphis Posts: 58Member, PRO

It only takes a few minutes

• watsonjohn759watsonjohn759 Posts: 1Member

My system wanted to have latest windows so this news is really good for me and I would love to install on my system as soon as possible. cheap assignment writing

• velaitvelait Posts: 2Member

Can I create apk file in beta version?

• HypnorabbitHypnorabbit SingaporePosts: 125Member, PRO

Heyo @ForumNinja. Nice work on all the chat with users. Really great to see the HUGE increase on all the correspondence. Use the Mac version usually but overseas for a trip and only have a PC (yuck). Does GS still work for Windows? lol

• Game On InteractiveGame On Interactive Posts: 37Member, PRO

@Hypnorabbit said:
    Heyo @ForumNinja. Nice work on all the chat with users. Really great to see the HUGE increase on all the correspondence. Use the Mac version usually but overseas for a trip and only have a PC (yuck). Does GS still work for Windows? lol

As a Windows First Owner, It does def work, but mannn is it a huge step-down from the Mac Version. The only thing Windows has on the Mac version is that you can visually see where you are precisely positioning an actor on screen.

• HypnorabbitHypnorabbit SingaporePosts: 125Member, PRO
    edited June 10

@Game On Interactive said:

@Hypnorabbit said:

As a Windows First Owner, It does def work, but mannn is it a huge step-down from the Mac Version. The only thing Windows has on the Mac version is that you can visually see where you are precisely positioning an actor on screen.

That's poo. I wonder if the Windows version is going to be depreciated moving forward? Seems the real focus is on Mac OS now.