Windows Version 1.25.6227.28368 is Available

ForumNinjaForumNinja Key Master, Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 554

Release notes:

• Updated the link under help for "Report Bug" so that it no longer takes you to a page giving you the page not found error
  • The default resolution for new projects is now set to iPad Landscape (instead of the previous iPhone 5 Landscape)
  • Fixed a bug that occurred when selecting a new platform for your project (existing scenes would correctly resize, but the camera wouldn't)
  • Removed the Intercom help button from the bottom right of the tool (this may resolve the gray preview issue some people have been having)

Comments

• smartmukunthsmartmukunth Member, PRO Posts: 3

My GS not working Properly after this update. Please some one help me.. I cant Open or save a file, I cant import csv to table, I cant sign a APK.. File browsing not working(select a file Pop Up window not working). Please Some one give some solution. I am using Windows 7.

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894
    edited January 2017

Edit: Never mind...

• celta15celta15 Member Posts: 19

@ForumNinja @Braydon_SFX guys we need that you update the tapdaq sdk and the new google api ¨In App Purchase¨

• smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 570

@KevinCross said:
    Edit: Never mind...

Is this you giving up or did you resolve you issue? :)

• josemarkjosemark Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2018

Today I Install updated Version 1.25.6227.28368. Now whenever I am trying to open Error, Not working with my PC running at the startup and few seconds later just closing itself automatically...Guess the developer still havent updated the Windows Version. Or is the problem something else can anyone please help?

Update: I uninstalled the app > did soft reset > reinstalled the latest version and it's working just fine again :) Thanks for the solution.

https://tutuhelperx.com https://emus4u.co https://tutuappapk.vip

• barleyesqbarleyesq Member Posts: 72

Any updates planned for Windows creator? It's been well over a year now!

• smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 570

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

• CiaphisCiaphis Member Posts: 58

It only takes a few minutes

• watsonjohn759watsonjohn759 Member Posts: 1

My system wanted to have latest windows so this news is really good for me and I would love to install on my system as soon as possible. cheap assignment writing

• velaitvelait Member Posts: 2

Can I create apk file in beta version?

• HypnorabbitHypnorabbit SingaporeMember, PRO Posts: 263

Heyo @ForumNinja. Nice work on all the chat with users. Really great to see the HUGE increase on all the correspondence. Use the Mac version usually but overseas for a trip and only have a PC (yuck). Does GS still work for Windows? lol

• Game On InteractiveGame On Interactive Member Posts: 37

@Hypnorabbit said:
    Heyo @ForumNinja. Nice work on all the chat with users. Really great to see the HUGE increase on all the correspondence. Use the Mac version usually but overseas for a trip and only have a PC (yuck). Does GS still work for Windows? lol

As a Windows First Owner, It does def work, but mannn is it a huge step-down from the Mac Version. The only thing Windows has on the Mac version is that you can visually see where you are precisely positioning an actor on screen.

edited June 2018

@Game On Interactive said:

@Hypnorabbit said:

As a Windows First Owner, It does def work, but mannn is it a huge step-down from the Mac Version. The only thing Windows has on the Mac version is that you can visually see where you are precisely positioning an actor on screen.

That's poo. I wonder if the Windows version is going to be depreciated moving forward? Seems the real focus is on Mac OS now.

• joseaugustojoseaugusto Member Posts: 10

Is anyone still in here?

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034
  • joeroot321joeroot321 Member Posts: 1

You can simply go to TP-link Support to know more details about that matter.

• NKBDLNKBDL Member, PRO Posts: 100

I am here ;) Just not always on here

@joseaugusto said:
    Is anyone still in here?

• badcomicsbadcomics Member, PRO Posts: 30

Windows works great for the most part. GS started as Mac only. Windows is a little behind but seems more stable from my view of their more recent history.

Hey guys quick question - our office is moving back to PC (unfortunately). Is GS still supported on Windows? I'd be building all future apps on Windows for the next couple of months.

Please let me know because this is crucial to know!

Will use a cloud Mac solution to submit apps to Apple.

Cheers, James.

• Machinist AppsMachinist Apps Member, PRO Posts: 65
    edited March 2019

@Hypnorabbit said:
    Hey guys quick question - our office is moving back to PC (unfortunately). Is GS still supported on Windows? I'd be building all future apps on Windows for the next couple of months.

Cheers, James.

I use a PC to create all my apps. It works great!

@Machinist Apps said:

@Hypnorabbit said:

Cheers, James.

I use a PC to create all my apps. It works great!

Great thanks.

• anglina21anglina21 Member Posts: 1

Recently windows 10 new update is released but when I tried to install the new version of Windows 10 it shows an error iTunes sync error 54, so I really want a proper solution how to remove this error as well as how to upgrade my system.

• yisooyisoo Member Posts: 1

Find my hair back pristine milk color
    Deep in my soul, always dreaming of my homeland and family ...happy wheels run 3

• phanmanhzphanmanhz Member Posts: 1

Assignment experts play an important role as they are the one who writes their assignments xem truc tiep bong da hom nay and truc tiep bong da