GameSalad

Asta La Vista Baby..

Well, I think it's time for me to say good-bye. My tiny brain just can't make it happen. I may be back, but for now I'll be investing my spare time and money in something less brainal. Thanks to those who tried to help.

Comments

• -Timo--Timo- Posts: 2,320Member, PRO

Thats too bad. Completely understand though. It's not easy on the brains for sure. Just got into c# programming and its not making it easier. It's really fun in my opinion but after some days I feel like I need a week holiday.
    Best of luck in the future and maybe see you around again later!

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Posts: 358Member, PRO

@monkeyboy simian Sorry to see you go :( You are one of the fun ones here! Check in on us every now and then. I wish you good fortune in future endeavors.

• ToqueToque Posts: 1,157Member, PRO

Yeah come back to visit. I don't think I understood most of that stuff you asked about either.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 9,008Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee

Sorry to see you go, but wishing you the best of luck!

• smurftedsmurfted Posts: 493Member, BASIC

I often feel like i can't do what i want to do too. I understand where your coming from.

Still i hope you come back when you've rested. Even with the community here thinning out, its still brilliant...