Asta La Vista Baby..

Well, I think it's time for me to say good-bye. My tiny brain just can't make it happen. I may be back, but for now I'll be investing my spare time and money in something less brainal. Thanks to those who tried to help.

Comments

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313

Thats too bad. Completely understand though. It's not easy on the brains for sure. Just got into c# programming and its not making it easier. It's really fun in my opinion but after some days I feel like I need a week holiday.
    Best of luck in the future and maybe see you around again later!

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

From your previous threads , you'v been letting yourself down for quiet some time from a psychological point , always complaining how difficult and that your not smart enough to make it through.You ask questions and think their easy , and just because some users know how to build complicated algorithms/math functions , you think that you have a tiny brain or your not good enough(which is not true). The problem i see is that sometimes you try to make things hard on yourself , choosing to make complicated mathematical calculations in your game and beating yourself up for not getting it. Your not alone , everyone struggles.

Don't give up on something you want to do just cause its hard , unless you don't like it anymore/ you don't have the time. Give yourself a break then hop back into it and try making simple games till it becomes easier. its too bad your leaving , i hate seeing people leave for this reason. Wish you the best and hope we see you around soon ! ( sorry if this is rude , not my intention )

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465

@monkeyboy simian Sorry to see you go :( You are one of the fun ones here! Check in on us every now and then. I wish you good fortune in future endeavors.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Yeah come back to visit. I don't think I understood most of that stuff you asked about either.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Sorry to see you go, but wishing you the best of luck!

• smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 570

I often feel like i can't do what i want to do too. I understand where your coming from.

Still i hope you come back when you've rested. Even with the community here thinning out, its still brilliant...