S. O. S. I need you help!

As some of you could see in this post:
https://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/96757/sos-defense-finally-ready#latest

I launched a game after several years of work ... :)
The game was featured in many countries, and although it was received as an innovator, it received negative reviews because the level of difficulty was very high.

I just made a new update with a general rebalancing of the whole game on request of the users (in general, most perceive the game as very difficult) and some additional improvements too :)

I would like to take advantage of the 3 days of feature that remain, to change the image of the game, after this adjustment.
For that reason, I wanted to ask you, if you could support me with positive qualifications and if you can leave a small review even better ... that would help me to revert the negative comments I received on the issue of difficulty in the first instance.

In the link of the previous post, there are several promo codes that can take and let me know if you need more because they are already taken :)

Sorry if this looks like a double post, I wanted those who had already read the first post, can read this request for help that I do :)

Thank you!