Q2 2019 - Spring has Sprung and Summer Is Coming

13»

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,058

@blob Sometime after I get this 64-bit thing fixed? Sorry I don't have more. Everytime I sit down to look at the Mojave issue, something gets in the way, either other stuff or things like the fact that I need to dig up an older machine to work with an older version of xcode to get things running.

• RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 682

@adent42 thanks for keeping us updated. Sounds like you are constantly fighting fires. Any chance of those higher up employing someone to give you a hand any time soon?

• blobblob Member, PRO Posts: 229
    edited August 2019

@adent42 said:
    . Every time I sit down to look at the Mojave issue, something gets in the way

I know what u mean and I know you mean well, but software compatibility with current OS should be a priority and should get in the way of other things, not the other way around, as many of your paying customers haven't been able to use the software for 3 months.

edited September 2019

@blob said:
    many of your paying customers haven't been able to use the software for 3 months.

@adent42 : Making it 4 months! :'(

Also, I was excited and waiting for ad mediation with IronSrc many moons ago..
    However, as it seems, it only got implemented for Android (correction) then disregarded

Mac Users really need help too. I know we are not the Education cherished users you guys turned to, but we are more loyal, love the software more and we're still paying customers!!!!!! Thank you

@adent42 Thank you for all your hard work but for your, GS and your customers' sake : YOU NEED MORE MANPOWER, YOU AND WE NEED SOME HELP

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,058

@blob so IronSrc is Android not PC. Both Mac and PC versions can use it. But yes, I need to get it integrated into the iOS engines.

@adent42 said:
    @blob so IronSrc is Android not PC. Both Mac and PC versions can use it. But yes, I need to get it integrated into the iOS engines.

Yes my bad, that/s what i meant though

• Machinist AppsMachinist Apps Member, PRO Posts: 65

@adent42 Has the work been started/completed on the HTML5 Engine to fix the "font rendering system to hopefully finally fix those issues people see with mis-aligned text and dangling bits of other characters."?

@Machinist Apps check your PM shortly.

edited September 2019

@adent42 So Android 64 bit seems ok now! right?..... How about some Mojave and IronSrc love? It's been too long...