Game name ideas?

UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
edited November -1 in Working with GS (Mac)
Hi Guys,

We're having a rethink for Running Wild as a game name and wondering if you have any ideas for a 1 or 2 word name that fits in with the gameplay?

In case you missed the spam recently here's a video of some game play.

Darren.

Comments

• SingleSparqSingleSparq Member Posts: 1,339
    Does you main character have a name? I'd call him Chet.

Checkered Chet perhaps.

Mov'in Marv

You see where I'm going here.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    He's so cute and I was trying to think of names that match him too:

But you could do something with this title, and fill in an appropriate name for him like:

Run Dex, Run! (kinda' like Run Lola Run, the movie) OR Run Baxter, Run! Or even insert "Marv" above, that's a very cute name

Bamboozled!

Bewilder-Run!

This was a tough one, so I could only think of a few names! :)
  • ScootsScoots Member Posts: 507
    Looks awesome Darren, Graphics are beautiful. Does your character have a name? Thinking of something with his name in it to develop him as the star and build other games around him. similar to how Sonic, Yoshi, Mario or the doodler (doodle jump) have done.
  • simo103simo103 Member, PRO Posts: 1,331
    Not sure if I like what I have but thought it might trigger someone else's thoughts ...

since the gameplay appears to be to be to clear the scene ahead of the character then how about:

Future Safe, Clear Ahead, Advanced Threat ???

Also could you tell me what program your designer uses for the great artwork. I am using Photoshop but thought perhaps a vector program might be better?

thanks.
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    No name for character...sorry guys:(

Nice ideas...keep em coming..we thought of...

Sprintle

TinkerTrax

Artist is a big corelDraw user and loves his vector art.

Darren.
  • OrochiOrochi Member Posts: 30
    Star Run, Avoid This, Xeno Path
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    I always thought it would be ReWind. (Not necessarily with the capital W). To me the fact that you have to go back through the level makes this game really unique (along with a bunch of other unique elements).
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    'ReWind' is cool....if its available....

otherwise think of a cool name for the character and maybe go with that..

After reading that development story about the super successful 'finger Physics' the other day, I reckon you should try and go down their route of choosing a name that sums up the game above all else..along with an appropriate logo...