Composer Seeking Projects!

Hello everyone,

My name is Darren Curtis and I'm a musician/composer. If anyone is looking for a composer, I would be delighted if you considered working with me. I can offer most any genre or feel. Whether you prefer a piece with real sounding orchestral instruments, retro, midi sounding tracks, or even chiptune tracks, I can accommodate. Rather than write a paragraph or two about what I do, I'd rather just post some examples so you can hear the results and judge for yourself whether you like my style or quality.

Orchestral Pieces:

Retro Midi Game Soundtrack:

If I've left anything out or you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here so I can answer. All the rest of my music can be heard on my Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez

Anyone interested in working with me can contact me at: desperatemeasurez@yahoo.com

Best wishes all,
Darren

Comments

• DarrenCurtisDarrenCurtis Member Posts: 33
    I'm still available for work and I have some new tracks posted. Be well everyone!
  • jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584
    Great soundcloud, I will certainly drop you an email end of this week for a project and maybe our Christmas game, if you do festive stuff :)

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

After a short leave I am back. I have several new pieces uploaded to Soundcloud and am searching for more projects. Best wishes everyone!

New pieces up and added to my portfolio!

Bumping this up. I have new pieces added to my soundcloud. Hope everyone is well.

Still open for work!

Added a new piece to my Soundcloud entitled "Your Journey." Still looking for another project!

Bump!

Bumping up for more interest. More music added to my Soundcloud.

Bump!

• SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Member Posts: 1,603

Great stuff man! I love the style - best of luck with business.

-- Thomas

@SnapFireStudios said:
    Great stuff man! I love the style - best of luck with business.

-- Thomas

Thank you very much! I appreciate the kind words.

Best wishes!

Still open for work! Have updated my Soundcloud with several new pieces. Best wishes!

Added new pieces to my Soundcloud. I hope everyone enjoys!

New pieces up to Soundcloud. Just finished doing a couple small games from here. Always looking for more. Best wishes, all!

I have some free time in December if anyone is interested!

Just did a re-score of the SquareEnix trailer for their project "Life Is Strange."

• JSprojectJSproject Member Posts: 730

@DarrenCurtis I'm looking forward to that game. A bit on the sad side but still very fitting re-score in that trailer, nicely done!

@JSproject said:
    DarrenCurtis I'm looking forward to that game. A bit on the sad side but still very fitting re-score in that trailer, nicely done!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. Yes, it does seem like a very interesting game indeed!

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291

Hey @DarrenCurtis‌,

Are you still looking for work??? Also, how much do you charge???

edited January 2015

@KillerPenguinStudios said:
    Hey DarrenCurtis‌,

Are you still looking for work??? Also, how much do you charge???

Yes, I am still open for work! What I charge varies depending on what each Developer wants and needs, how much music, its complexity, etc. If you have some details about what you need or any questions, I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you. Feel free to drop me a line at: desperatemeasurez@yahoo.com

Bumping for more interest!

I have some time coming up this month if anyone needs any music.
    Best wishes!

Bump!

It's been awhile! I have some upcoming time if anyone is interested.

Best wishes,
    Darren

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. I've been spending a good bit of time working on "Chronicles of Eldwyn." The link takes you to a battle video posted in the developer's diary which showcases some of my music and some other custom work being done for the game.

Best wishes, all!

Hello everyone,

I hope you're having an awesome week! I've got some new tunes up, several of which are royalty free. They're also mostly dark pieces since they were done in October in the spirit of Halloween.

Glory Eternal (Intense Battle)

Inside The Tomb (16Bit Dark Dungeon)

House in the Middle of Nowhere
    (Horror Soundscape)

Spellbound (Horror/Sci-Fi)

I hope everyone enjoys and they're able to help out!
    Darren

I've just put together a reel for a few of the pieces I've composed over the past year. I tried to vary the styles a bit, though sadly I wasn't able to fit in as much as I would have liked to in such a short time frame.

I hope everyone is well!

Just bumping this up as I now have some free time to start this year. I hope everyone had a great new year!

I've got a few new pieces uploaded to Soundcloud. The newest of which is an Indian/Orchestral hybrid.

I still have some time if anyone needs a composer. Feel free to drop me a line at desperatemeasurez@yahoo.com