Display Text Do not work on my device!

litterbeachlitterbeach Member, PRO Posts: 4

Hello guys, thanks for reading my post.
My problem is when I am testing my game on GS reviewer, it works properly. However, when I test my game on my iPhone using adhoc, none of the texts are displaying. I ran out options and hope I can find some answers here. Thank you all in advance!

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited June 2017

@litterbeach I think you might well need to show us some of your display logic? :smile:

eg - I take it it's actual 'DISPLAY' behaviours that you're using? - ie. do you have any logic that changes where it's displayed based on the device screen size perhaps? - or are you talking about text held in images, that you're displaying by simply showing/spawning actors?

We'd honestly need more info as regards your logic/methods of displaying, to invest time in trying to help as regards the problem?

(Incidentally, I could be wrong, but are there issues with previewing ad-hoc (or is it the GS viewer on the device, that I'm thinking of?) at the moment guys?) - I never use it, so don't know...

Cheers...

• chaosmasterrochaosmasterro Member, PRO Posts: 51

Try changing the name of your game and see if that works; no special characters or anything.