Do you have these problems with your game?

ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

Hi guys,

Please tell me if you are having these problems below on your phone as well and what device you are using:

1. buttons in the edges dont work well because the touches dont register.
  2. rewarded ads (chartboost) and banner ads (admob) are not working right now.

I would like to know this so I can tell support more people have these issues so they will do something about it.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Zwire

Comments

• dapiondapion Member, PRO Posts: 353

@Zwire said:
    Hi guys,

Please tell me if you are having these problems below on your phone as well and what device you are using:

1...Me too
    2...Same issue

• pavelzukpavelzuk Member Posts: 2

Hi, me too, chartboost rewarded ads suddenly stopped working since last week.

• pavelzukpavelzuk Member Posts: 2

I managed to get chartboost videos working by adding a new app profile on chartboost website and updated the app with new app id/app sig, let me know if that works for you.

• ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

@dapion said:

@Zwire said:
    Hi guys,

1...Me too
    2...Same issue

Hi Dapion,

On what phone did you test?

• ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

@pavelzuk said:
    I managed to get chartboost videos working by adding a new app profile on chartboost website and updated the app with new app id/app sig, let me know if that works for you.

Thanks for the tip. Ill try it out.