GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chili Peppers development thread -- game by icanmake

2»

Comments

• icanmakeicanmake Posts: 466Member
    edited March 2012
    i accidentally posted twice so i dont know what to say here...

how about, tell me what you think of the new Tubby
    I love him. I would make the stroke thicker, though.
    --
    Knowts - Planner, Notepad, and Shopping List - Free
    i just noticed i never replied to your comment, RKS. Thanks for the input, i definitely used it (or attempted to) in the new Tubby
    i was hoping somebody would comment on these posts... does anyone want to be adventurous?
    Bippity Boppity BUMP!
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Posts: 4,630Member
    @icanmake
    I love the art.... ARe you forgetting about tanky? or just putting it to the side? If so.. Id love to buy the art off you :D
    yeah im just putting it off to the side. i started this one first and im the kinda person that will start something else and forget about this so i am working on this as hard as i can. Thanks for your interest in Tanky, hopefully i will be able to sell the art when im done with this
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Posts: 4,630Member
    @icanmake
    No probs mate!, Used to keep a prying eye on your games as I felt they looked brilliant, Then you left and now your back again :D
    yeah im glad to be back, i just hope that i can go some time without disappearing again :P Does anybody else want to comment on the pics and updates as well? input is a nice thing to have
This discussion has been closed.