GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GameSalad for Windows doesn't give the option to develop for Android

AsuraelAsurael Posts: 0Member
edited August 2012 in Working with GS (PC)
Hello, I recently installed the Windows version of GameSalad having the idea to develop something for Android, but when starting a new project, it only gives me options for Apple devices. Is this just to determine the size of the screen? or did I do something wrong that won't allow me to develop for Android?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• NmdogdudeNmdogdude Posts: 174Member
    Are you a pro member?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    Those ate just preset resolutions you have to choose one of those or the kindle/nook size for android. I recommend the kindle/nook size it will fill out te most screen space on most android devices. All other options will have black bars on the sides of the screen.

Also you need a pro account to actually publish an android app. But you can still build for android upto the point you buy pro.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• sparkaniasparkania Posts: 300Member, PRO
    as not to start a new thread, You're saying that the selections for starting a new app are not necessarily programming languages, rather just presets for resolutions? The "Platforms" have nothing to do with the end programming language?

I get the Pro part about Android publishing.
This discussion has been closed.