GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All actors show up White (With an image selected)

thejacsthejacs Member Posts: 51

I have been working a lot with GS and never had this problem.
I´m trying the new Windows version, and I don´t know why all actors are White when I push Play.

I tried with PNG and JPG, in the editor looks perfect, but when I push "Play", all actors are White (I can change the basic color, as if they wouldn´t have image). I have an image selected in the prototype and instance. They are "Visible"...

I´m getting crazy with this issue :neutral:

Comments

• chaosmasterrochaosmasterro Member, PRO Posts: 51

Only time I get an issue like that is when I use a change/constrain attribute with self.image rule and I don't have the naming convention right in my actor's rule.

• thejacsthejacs Member Posts: 51

No rules in the actor, even the background. Perfect in the editor, but when I push play... all actors miss their images... Can´t understand why...

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

You probably tried this...

but save, exit, and come back.
    If not there still, re-drag the image into the actor tab.

If any changes were made to the files in the Explorer/folder view (not GS), you may be at risk of having blank things until it reloads itself.

I have restart a new Project a thousand times... Trying even with new images...

I see it perfect in the editor, but when I push play... Actors are White (or the color I chose in the options), but it doesn´t detect the image I give to them

:(((

Well, I´m deseperate with this... I reinstall GameSalad 4 times already. And always the same. White actors when I push "Play"

This is a problema of the program, im´sure. I have 3 games published, I have experience using GS and never had this problema (don´t know exactly why it happens, but pretty sure is a GS bug).

If someone knows what could be the problem... just let me know, please. I´m not gonna renew the license for Windows if I can´t work with it.