Somehow my stage display got off center so I can only see part of it... How do I get it recentered correctly again? HELP!!!!
Go to the scene attributes, and check the Camera > Origin.
Contact me for custom work - Expert GS developer with 11 years of GS experience - Skype: armelline.support
The Origin is set to 0,0.....
Do you have a control camera behaviour in any actor?
@bkhoward2001 A few things to check:
• Are the graphics for the stage actor set to stretch, fix, or tile?
• Have you changed the camera handles in the scene view?
• Have you accidentally pinned your stage actor in Motion > Pin ?
• Have you accidentally resized the stage actor (instead of off centering it) ?
• Is there another actor layered in front of the stage actor blocking it?
• Is the stage actor colliding with another actor that is moving it over?
• Does the stage actor move with behaviors or is it set to movable in Physics > Movable ?