Great News for GameSalad - From the CEO

13»

Comments

• AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Member Posts: 1,362
    quantumsheep said:
    Traditionally, GS released info on a Friday (other than this very thread I'm writing in of course!).

I imagine that the roadmap will come on Friday. How about we wait till Saturday before getting the torches and pitchforks ;)

QS :D

♫♫♫♫♫Kickin' with Game Center! Sittin' with a roadmap. Which feature can I taaaaaaakkkeeee?!♫♫♫♫♫

♫♫♫♫♫Friday! Friday! Gotta get news on Friday!♫♫♫♫♫

♫♫♫♫♫We we we so excited!♫♫♫♫♫

♫♫♫♫♫Last update was 0.9. Next one will be 1.0. 1.1 comes afterwards!♫♫♫♫♫

♫♫♫♫♫Friday! Friday! Gotta get news on Friday!♫♫♫♫♫

That's enough of that.

asymptoteell
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    quantumsheep said:
    Traditionally, GS released info on a Friday (other than this very thread I'm writing in of course!).

I imagine that the roadmap will come on Friday. How about we wait till Saturday before getting the torches and pitchforks ;)

QS :D

Well traditionally game salad doesn't give out any real info until after it's happened.

Why say next week if the plan is Friday? I hate when people are intentionally vauge for no apparent reason?

I mean think if I sent out info to game sites and stuff about my new game I'm working on like that.

"AppSolute Entertainment has a new game coming out this year. It's an amazing game your gonna love. It's the type of game with all the elements everyone loves. It will be available on a game platform. Keep an eye out this year for more info."

I mean come on no one would take you seriously. So why be vague if there's no need.
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    Nice Song.

Btw, ROADMAP please! Don't wait to last day of the week.
  • jtadeojtadeo Member, PRO Posts: 92
    [a href="">It's Friday Friday Friday

Any roadmap? roadmap? roadmap?

If you think that song is irritating...well...lol...j/k
  • YodapolloYodapollo Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 447
    Hey, everybody!

The Roadmap is up! Check out Steve's message to everyone and have a look for yourself!

Read it all here.

--Yodapollo
This discussion has been closed.