Totb3- Dream Lab

13»

Comments

• DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    stormystudio said:
    great thread DreamLab.

Thanks man. Really great contest this thing has become.
    stormystudio said:
    looking forward to seeing the new gameplay idea in action...

So am I!!!! haaha. It's coming along great so far so I hope all goes well. I'm just trying to make it as fun as I can. That way I don't get bored of my own game!

I'm heading to bed. Will start all of this tomorrow and hope it gets done! Makes for more polish time.

Thanks to everyone following this thread.
    Well for a couple days I had been stumped on a bug in the gameplay that prevented me from showing. I will most likely put up a video tomorrow of where I am at regardless if its working. but I found a solution to the bug so everything is good now! I can see the finish line from here which is a good thing.
    Well I woke up pretty late today, and now I'm getting started. I hope to put up a video of gameplay today.
    How does this look for an icon?

Photobucket
  • outasiteoutasite Member Posts: 417
    First of all I hope I can fill my post up with at least half of the good stuff you've got in yours.

Um, for the icon, I'm liking it, but something doesn't feel right. The red fishy is a mazing, but the fish in the bubble I'm having troubles with. What if the outer part of the bubble that is covering it was more transparent, so that we can see more of the fish.

And the blue tail that follows the bubble; instead of it being to the side of his mouth. What if it was inside his mouth?

Also maybe a little more contrast between the water in the background and the bubble?

Please don;t take this post bad, I love the graphics! I just think maybe the colors could be spruced up a bit to make things pop more.